Babnanas 11: "Boo-boo's are OUT, Toast is IN….

Welcome back.

Are you going to do a TR?
Probably not. My dh has some serious health issues. Between move planning, finding new dr's and making sure his treatment plan is pretty stable during the move...it's all I can do. But, I'm always happy to read and keep up with what's new here.

Probably not. My dh has some serious health issues. Between move planning, finding new dr's and making sure his treatment plan is pretty stable during the move...it's all I can do. But, I'm always happy to read and keep up with what's new here.

Glad you had a good trip, but so sorry to hear about "life." :( Here's hoping for an uneventful move. :wizard:

So sorry about your DH. You know where to find us!

:hug: Sending prayers and pixie dust that you find good new doctors and a smooth move. :flower3:

:tiptoe:

Hi, y'all! I'm planning our September trip in between craft fairs, work, volunteer jobs, and classes. It's less than 180 days and I have 0 ADR's. I'm off to make them now. :rolleyes1

Hiya Friends!
It's always fun to see PIO has stopped by.:wave2:
Thank you YoYo. :flower:Your summer sounds both fun and busy.

We enjoyed watching the Kentucky Derby on TV Saturday. Two weeks until the Preakness. :cheer2:
Hope everybody has a great day! :goodvibes

:wave2: Stopping by 2 nights in a row! That must be a record for me this year.

It's getting cold here and the nights are definitely longer. Not that I'm complaining....it was a warm, long summer and we can do with a change. I'm hoping for more rain this winter.
Life's just going by fast. Can you believe it's already May?

Your house is coming along just nicely!

That's a ton of work your men have been doing on it. When can I come and visit??????

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter