Babnanas 11: "Boo-boo's are OUT, Toast is IN….

:wave2:

Kim, your house is looking great!

Here's a photo that my instructor took of my class project from last night. Not too shabby for class 2 of Cake Decorating 1, if I say so myself. :artist:

1466012147150.jpg

Aside from guessing that you have chickens, are we guessing that you have another Disney vacay planned?

:wave:

Good luck with cleaning out things, gwynne! :hug:

DH is home, recuperating from surgery and putting kinks in my schedule. Gee whiz! He expects to be fed on a regular basis. :lmao: I do feel for him as he's not used to being inactive. I've got him upstairs at his PC doing research for our anniversary trip next April. :thumbsup2

:wave:

Good luck with cleaning out things, gwynne! :hug:

DH is home, recuperating from surgery and putting kinks in my schedule. Gee whiz! He expects to be fed on a regular basis. :lmao: I do feel for him as he's not used to being inactive. I've got him upstairs at his PC doing research for our anniversary trip next April. :thumbsup2
Hope your DH's recovery goes well and he's feeling much better soon. That's a great idea to give him a project.

:wave2: Happy Turdsday everyone. It's been a lovely lazy sort of day for me today and I'm feeling a rather relaxed. Shame to have to get back to work tomorrow.....but I guess that's what I'm paid for, right?

Hope everyone is well.

:wave2: Happy Turdsday everyone. It's been a lovely lazy sort of day for me today and I'm feeling a rather relaxed. Shame to have to get back to work tomorrow.....but I guess that's what I'm paid for, right?

Hope everyone is well.
It's crazy how they link showing up with getting paid. :D
Lazy days are the best! :flower1:

185015_10151226560530071_1304884332_n.jpg

Quick!!....the thread!!!.....it's DYYYY-IN'!!!!!

:scared1:
That is really funny!
How is everyone doing?
August already, time is flying. Six months from yesterday dh retires. Who's counting? Me. :laughing:

Hope you all have a great Thursday! :goodvibes

That is really funny!
How is everyone doing?
August already, time is flying. Six months from yesterday dh retires. Who's counting? Me. :laughing:

Hope you all have a great Thursday! :goodvibes

My summer is flying by. In the past this would bother me but I'm having such a hard time with the heat and it's been SOOOO hot..... :crazy2: I'm ready for fall weather. When I can still wear shorts, but am comfortable with a fleece vest over my t-shirt, that is perfect weather to me. I haven't run in months. I work on my feet all day, in and out of the weather, so by the time I get home, I just want to veg in front of the tv. :happytv:

Upcoming events in my life: kidney-stone surgery, weekend in NYC, Brad Paisley in concert. :love:

My summer is flying by. In the past this would bother me but I'm having such a hard time with the heat and it's been SOOOO hot..... :crazy2: I'm ready for fall weather. When I can still wear shorts, but am comfortable with a fleece vest over my t-shirt, that is perfect weather to me. I haven't run in months. I work on my feet all day, in and out of the weather, so by the time I get home, I just want to veg in front of the tv. :happytv:

Upcoming events in my life: kidney-stone surgery, weekend in NYC, Brad Paisley in concert. :love:

Hiya LegoMom,
Great to hear from you. I hope your surgery and recover go well and you feel much better soon! :daisy:
A weekend in NYC sounds fabulous! Will you see Brad Paisley there? He is so talented, lucky you going to one of his concerts. :shamrock:

That nice inbetween weather is lovely. Not too hot, but no boots or coats. Shall we hope for a nice pleasant fall?:flower3:

Hiya LegoMom,
Great to hear from you. I hope your surgery and recover go well and you feel much better soon! :daisy:
A weekend in NYC sounds fabulous! Will you see Brad Paisley there? He is so talented, lucky you going to one of his concerts. :shamrock:

That nice inbetween weather is lovely. Not too hot, but no boots or coats. Shall we hope for a nice pleasant fall?:flower3:

No, the concert is a separate event from the NY weekend. He's playing in southern MA at the end of September so I'll make the trek down there (from southern NH). I've wanted to see him forever and I snagged pretty good seats too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter