Babnanas 11: "Boo-boo's are OUT, Toast is IN….

I'm all in!

(Wait......are we playing strip poker???)

:cutie:

If that's what it takes to keep the thread going!!
stripping-smiley.gif

:rotfl::rotfl2::lmao:

@LegoMom3, nice photos! My ladies photography group is doing a challenge for October/November on reflections. Yours are beautiful!

@kimmar067 I saw your updates. Wow! I'm in love with your closet. :love:

@PIO, OK, I'm in too. To keep it DIS friendly, you have to put ON a piece of clothing, which as chilly as it is outside right now, wouldn't be a problem for me. :rolleyes1

@LegoMom3, nice photos! My ladies photography group is doing a challenge for October/November on reflections. Yours are beautiful!

Thank you! :flower3:

@kimmar067 I saw your updates. Wow! I'm in love with your closet. :love:

I commented on your thread, kimmar, but I agree! Great job you're all doing.

@PIO, OK, I'm in too. To keep it DIS friendly, you have to put ON a piece of clothing, which as chilly as it is outside right now, wouldn't be a problem for me. :rolleyes1

Hmm.....that works for me, autumn in New England and all, but somehow I think we may be resigning PiO to a very uncomfortable summer!! :rotfl:

I'll start: fleece pajamas (almost bed time and I still refuse to run the heat...) :tongue:

.....ummm, guess I should have read the latest posts here......:blush:
See what you miss when you're busy remodeling your new house to make it absoultely fabulous!

Legomom3, I'll see your fleece pajamas and add an oversized fleece lined hoodie! It's chilly here this morning. :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter