Babnanas 11: "Boo-boo's are OUT, Toast is IN….

Hey howdy hey!

Woodie-Coming-out-of-a-box.gif

Had another pet scare over the last 24 hours or so..... As if Louie peeing blood back in December wasn't enough, now Sneeze has been very lethargic and hardly moving. I noticed him seeming "off" yesterday around dinner time; then he went on to my bed at 7:45pm and was still there this morning. DH took him to the vet when they opened this morning. He is running a fever, but all his blood tests came back normal. He got some fluids and a penicillin shot, and starts antibiotics tomorrow. Hopefully he's just got a virus/bug of some sort and will come around soon. I hate seeing my fur babies not well; as a Momma, you just want to fix it. :sad1:

::ahem:: ....

PTR started!!! Link in my siggie.
popcorn::

Woohoo! I'll head over there after I post here. :surfweb:

Had another pet scare over the last 24 hours or so..... As if Louie peeing blood back in December wasn't enough, now Sneeze has been very lethargic and hardly moving. I noticed him seeming "off" yesterday around dinner time; then he went on to my bed at 7:45pm and was still there this morning. DH took him to the vet when they opened this morning. He is running a fever, but all his blood tests came back normal. He got some fluids and a penicillin shot, and starts antibiotics tomorrow. Hopefully he's just got a virus/bug of some sort and will come around soon. I hate seeing my fur babies not well; as a Momma, you just want to fix it. :sad1:

Oh no! I hope Sneeze is doing better tonight. :hug:

I'm ready for the pollen count to go under fifty eleventy bazillion spores per square millimeter. Everything here is yellow: my navy blue car, me, the pool, the lawn, the street, everything. Rain washes a bit of it away, but Mother Nature just keeps coating the area with more pollen. :faint:

I'm ready for the pollen count to go under fifty eleventy bazillion spores per square millimeter. Everything here is yellow: my navy blue car, me, the pool, the lawn, the street, everything. Rain washes a bit of it away, but Mother Nature just keeps coating the area with more pollen. :faint:

I feel your pain, although we're not quite at pollen stage yet. It's coming, though, it's coming..... :headache: (and just about the time it's finally warm enough to open up windows and air out the house, you have to keep them closed!!!)

....I know what that's like....I still cannot get over the fact that we don't have Morgana any more...:sad1:

Good Monday morning!
How's everyone?!

popcorn::
Morning!:sunny:
We had a quiet Easter here. I started my basket of things to not forget to take with us to WDW. That's always a happy day. Not too long now.:flower:

Looks like your trip is coming up soon, too! :flower1:

Morning!:sunny:
We had a quiet Easter here. I started my basket of things to not forget to take with us to WDW. That's always a happy day. Not too long now.:flower:

Looks like your trip is coming up soon, too! :flower1:

It is! I'm in that under-60-days dead zone. :teleport: On-line check in is done, FP+ are done, ADRs are done..... All the big dates have come and gone and there's nothing left to actually DO!! Too early to start packing. I've started accumulating some "extras" for travel, like travel-size toiletries and such, Handi-wipes, stuff like that. But otherwise it's just a waiting game! :surfweb:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter