August Scrapbooking Challenge--make your pages sizzle!!! Congrats funkychunkymonkey!!

Hi, I know I'm late in the month but would love to join now....I scrapped 4 pages today!!! first ones in months!:yay::flower3:

Thanks,
Lisa

Updated to here :) Congrats on all the hard work everyone!! We are at 503 pages for the month :banana::banana:

Finally on the board with 6 pages.

Hopefully I can soon get a few more done that I have started.

I got 2 more done last night after DD went to bed>>>> 6 for the month!

I've done 5 today, but I've got a load of photos from Norfolk to order :)

Please bring my number to 33 for the month (so far). I'm trying to get to 40, it's my goal for this month.

2 more for me today. I have really lost my scrapping groove. Hopefully once the kids are back to school and I can make it to some all day crops I will get reinspired.

Just 2 more for me, didn't get too much done last night after my dentist appt, my teeth hurt from the cleaning.

Thanks

Okay, I just went through & double checked and found a couple more that I missed. So sorry!! I'm going to adjust the totals right now, however, my computer is being painfully slow :(

So my friends left, kitchen cleaned up and I have been banished to the office by Megan and her friend Aubrey, who actually went to her daddy and said we can't start our sleep over until you guys go home....oh now they want popcorn:: so I guess I'm needed for a moment...be right back....
okay popcorn made, movie started.....guess I can do some scrapbooking tonight, hopefully I can get a few pages done!

This past Saturday, I got to go to a crop. I completed 20 pages there and had completed another 4 earlier in the week. So now my grand total is 35 for the month. I am very happy with that and would love to sit down tomorrow and try to put out another 5-10 pages. I got halfway through a disney album! Woo hoo!!!!

My goal for this month was 40 pages and 4 cards.

Well today I got to scrapping (don't mind me I'm watching Clean House LOL) and I got my page goal done plus 1 so please update my total to 41 pages for the month of August.

I still have 5 days to do 4 cards maybe I'll get some more pages done but if I don't I'm fine with that ;)

Thanks for keeping us updated.

Woohoo ladies!! Great job all :) We are at 571 pages for the month :banana: Hope everyone who is heading to SDV has an awesome time :goodvibes

I've done 3 more pages and my vacation pics are sorted and ready to scrap:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter