August Scrapbooking Challenge--make your pages sizzle!!! Congrats funkychunkymonkey!!

Got my nephew's wedding album done - please add the last 8 for me!! Thanks. Caroline

Hi Steph - you can join in in at any time of the month. Just leave a post with your total so far and it will be added in by whomever the winner is from the previous month's challenge. The players and their total posts will be posted on the first page of the challenge each
month.
Welcome!! :)

2 more for me:thumbsup2 DH and DS are painting the house today so not sure if I'll get any done

2 for me. Not much, but I've gotten some kitted, so I'm hoping to be on a roll for September!

9 more pages of our DL trip last year.. so 35 is my total for this month. Next week is my month end at work so no scrapbooking for me to busy. thanks for getting me to scrap again. I needed it. :)

Another two for me. Hoping to do some more this afternoon:goodvibes

Congrats to all of you who are actually scrapping :) I think I used up all of my creativity last month :rotfl2: I'll add these numbers later today and hopefully I can add some pages to my tally too!! Hope everyone is having a great weekend :goodvibes

please add 4 more for me! that will be all for the month as the next couple of days will be busy!

Great job everyone!:flower3:

Updated to here :) Hopefully everything is correct ;) We are at a total of 624 pages for the month! Yay :banana::banana: Not bad for back to school & vacation month--way to go ladies :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter