August Scrapbooking Challenge--make your pages sizzle!!! Congrats funkychunkymonkey!!

add 6 more for me..total 26...

I also added pictures of my Pirate Princess album to the CCS thread if anyone wants to look..

I did 6 tonight- thought I wasn't going to work on anything more until I got back from my Scrappers Dream Vacation at Disney- but I did. :banana:

I need to get my butt in gear. So far I have done a big fat 0 this month and I can't believe it's the middle of the month already. Not going to any all day crops during the summer has really killed my scrapping mojo!

Im back with 5!
And I will have the first book of France done this week which will give me an excellent boost!

Back in the saddle again with 10 pages today! Yay! Felt so good to play with my cricut...!:)

add 6 more for me..total 26...

I also added pictures of my Pirate Princess album to the CCS thread if anyone wants to look..
Your album is so cute! I have that same paper, I'll be using it soon.

I need to get my butt in gear. So far I have done a big fat 0 this month and I can't believe it's the middle of the month already. Not going to any all day crops during the summer has really killed my scrapping mojo!
Too much time away from home has killed mine ;) Let's pull together and maybe we can each get some pages done by the end of the week :)

Im back with 5!
And I will have the first book of France done this week which will give me an excellent boost!
Good for you!!

I'm on board with 8 ;)
yay :)

Back in the saddle again with 10 pages today! Yay! Felt so good to play with my cricut...!:)
Welcome! I love my cricut too :)

I did 6 tonight- thought I wasn't going to work on anything more until I got back from my Scrappers Dream Vacation at Disney- but I did. :banana:
You're on a roll!!

Updated to here :)

Got a late start this month, but I have now finally finished 2 scrapbooks - a Disney digital one and a wedding one --so please put in 54 pages for me! School begins next week, so these page numbers are sure to decrease! :sad2: Thanks. Caroliine

Got a late start this month, but I have now finally finished 2 scrapbooks - a Disney digital one and a wedding one --so please put in 54 pages for me! School begins next week, so these page numbers are sure to decrease! :sad2: Thanks. Caroliine

Woohoo:banana::banana: Congrats on finishing 2 books :banana:

We are now at 420 pages for the month!!! Great work everyone :goodvibes

Updated to here

Just finished the first book on France, a little mini 6x8 book, on France!
Please add 16 more for me, thank you!

Thanks to our rainy day today, I actually got some scrapping done. Finally got some for this month. 4 for today!

Updated to here.

You ladies are amazing!!!! We are already at 470 pages for the month (that's an average of 26 pages per day) :banana: Let's see if we can keep the momentum going and get some more done before many of you take off for SDV in Orlando (lucky ducks ;)) I bet we can all do at least 5 pages before August 25th. :thumbsup2

I got to scrap with a friend this morning and got 2 done. I'm slowly getting there with our 2008 trip. The boys went to the IL's to spend the night, so I may do more later this evening.

Steph

2 for me :) Hoping I can at least get a couple more done before we leave for WDW on Fri

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter