August Scrapbooking Challenge--make your pages sizzle!!! Congrats funkychunkymonkey!!

I'm in! and starting with 10, please.
Goals:
62 pages
Valentines day trip, finished
Mickey's Trick or Treat Parade, finished
France, as far as I can possibly get!

sign me up for 35 pages for me! Im working on my scrapbook for our trip.

I'm kinda slow today (DLR on my mind ;)) Have you completed 35 pages already or is 35 pages your goal for the month? I'm gonna guess 35 pages completed :)

I would like to get in on this, I really need to get some pages done. No real goal yet. :)

I saw your post on the other thread, my goodness! I hope you're getting around better very soon!

Steph

Thanks Steph. I'm hoping to sneak up in the scraproom tonight after hubby leaves for work (without him knowing) LOL I had my leg up pretty much all day long I'm hoping maybe 1 hour of scrapping will be OK. The problem is my scraproom is in the attic and I have to climb "attic stairs".
I need to scrap and it's already 3 days into the month and I haven't done anything.

I am in for the challenge again. I am hoping to catch up on DD's personal album. Right now I am on to Feb 2010. I know I can do it and then I will be ready to start on her school album! Good luck to everyone and happy Scrapping!!

Updated to here. If you find any errors please let me know :)

Reminder: I will be offline until 8/11, no updates until then :)

does anyone know if there are page size requirements to count? I scrap all different sizes.

Hey Brenda,

Any pages 6x6 or larger count. If you do tag books or anything smaller we usually count 2-4 pages as one.

Previous poster asked about almost complete pages:
For swaps if you counted pages you built, we typically don't count them again when we add photos. I'm doing 120 pages for the MAW ABC books but I will only count the 2 sets for the MAW foundation (because I won't get these back), the rest will be counted when I add the kids photos. For gifts and what not count the pages since you won't receive the final product.

If you would like to share your work you can post them up in the virtual gallery thread on the top of this forum (there is a sticky)... or you may initiate your own post and insert them there! We love to see other's work...as it gives us all inspiration!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter