Atlantic Canadians Rock!

Just read your update on the luggage situation...it is good to hear they haven't forgotten about you. Hopefully there will be lots of $$$ to make up for the loss.

just got home from checking the mail...nothing yet;)

That is the most frustrating part - looking for something, thinking I'm losing my mind..."WHERE are the kids coats????...ohhhhhh", and then realizing...bathing suits, sandals, t-shirts, shorts, hats, goggles for swimming lessons (that was last weeks hunt! LOL) everything for spring/summer is just gone.

I hope my posts don't sound too bitter...because it sure isn't the end of the world to lose your stuff...because that's all it is...just stuff.:)

:sunny:

You are right it is just stuff, but that doesn't make it any less frustrating. It is your stuff, and things you need on a daily or weekly basis. How long has your stuff been lost? Where did you fly in and out of?
I lost my luggage the last time we were in Disney. We flew in and out of Bangor, when we arrived all the others luggage was there, and one of mine was there, but the other was no where to be found. It came in the next day and they drove it from Bangor to my house in Fredericton. It is just frustrating feeling, knowing your personal belongings are out there somewhere but you don't know where.

sandraB said:
Welcome Home Ann!

I too used to live in the US, and any reminder of home was allways nice...I used to get Canadian LIving and MaCleans.....

You are from Grand Falls? I had a roommate at UNB from GF. Josee Cyr. We were both in Engineering from 87-92, wow....that is a long time ago!

It is raining here again!!!!!

How depressing.....last weekend was soooo warm and sunny! I even got a burn!

I agree pooksma, this is going to be a long week.........

Hey UNB-er - I was there from 1986 - 1990, but in Business Admin! I knew a few engineers though! I lived in Tibbits Hall for 2 years, then an apartment on Windsor Street. Small world!

langin said:
Hey, I graduated from St Thomas in '88, lived on Windsor St from 86-88!

:cool1:

Cool - I moved onto Windsor in 1988 - who knows, I could have gotten your apartment! :rotfl: I was in a 4-bedroom in "Windor Palace".

We were in a big blue house behind the Bank of Montreal, a little run down but very fun!!!!

up this nasty weather anyway? :umbrella:
Rain and 17 tomorrow, sun rain and clouds 18 Tuesday. Making July looking better and better all the time!!! :sunny: :sunny:
Only 58 days to go!!!!!!!!!! :Pinkbounc :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter