Atlantic Canadians Rock!

pooksma

DIS Veteran
Hey all! :cheer2:

I have been reading lost of posts from fellow Atlantic Canadians who will be in WDW at the same time as my Disney Family. It would be cool if we could all meet up! :cool1:

Ya, bring Great Big Sea down with you to play at the Canada stage in Epcot, too. :)

Just wanted to say hello from the balmy :banana: Annapolis Valley of NS!
Can't wait for our next trip to the FL :sunny:
Have a great trip,
Kirsten :teacher:

Stuart- Sure wish I could! :cool1:

Kirsten- Guess you don't get to go for March break either! I am also a :teacher:

Another one from the
Annapolis Valley :wave2:

Wish I was at WDW today....or any day for that matter! :)

Pooskma :teacher: A teacher too,you brave soul!No March break trip for me,used to travel at that time,but too pricy,so we go in the off seasons when it's cheaper and there are fewer :grouphug: about!

Melinda-lots of :cold: here in the Valley today,maybe tomorrow will be a storm day! :cool1: :cold: :banana:

Stay warm,
Kirsten :hourglass

Next to "OK we have your trip booked to WDW", there are few words I love more in the English language than "I love you Mommy" and than, " All schools are closed for today" :cheer2:

Snow Day, Snow Day,Snow Day
:rotfl2:

Next to "OK we have your trip booked to WDW", there are few words I love more in the English language than "I love you Mommy" and than, " All schools are closed for today" :cheer2:

:teacher: Snow Day, Snow Day,Snow Day :teacher:
:rotfl2:

Another Atlantic Canadian here. I'm from Cape Breton but my fiance and I live in Halifax. We are sooooo excited! It would be great to meet fellow Atlantic Canadians when I go too. We should devise some sort of identifying pin or t-shirt or something.

Ali

Only been home for 2 weeks from Disney and have Saratoga Springs and my airline tickets booked for next January

By the way....we missed all three of the snowstorms when we were in Disney and we had snow to the top of our door waiting for us when we returned :earseek:

Pooksma,

Do you live in Fredericton?
I noticed that you mentioned hot toddy!
and that you had a snow day!

Maybe we are neighboors!

The kids played outside most of the afternoon.......I just love snow days! :goodvibes

:cool1: Good for Pooksma,you got the storm day on Friday,we didn't! :guilty:
Sometime overnite it turned to rain,and school on Friday was indeed a go!
Glad you got the storm day.We've had 7 here so far,but who's counting! :Pinkbounc
Hope we'll get more soon...........By the way,Valley people,where do you live?I'm in New Minas,the shopping capital of the Valley!!
And soon,we'll have a new Smitty's restaurant!
Have a great weekend Atlantic Canadians! pirate:
Kirsten :teacher: :banana: :hourglass :rolleyes1

Hi. :wave2: Cape Bretoner here and we had a very rainy day on Friday. Better rain than more snow though. There is nothing better to get through the long winter than looking forward to a wonderful trip to Disney World! :banana: My countdown is getting closer and I can't wait!! It sure beats counting snowflakes! :teeth:

:earsgirl: Hi,nice to meet you Splashmom!Your trip is coming up pretty quick,wow........Wish I was going that soon,see you're staying at Pop,we stayed there last January and loved it.Maybe you were there at same time! :smooth:
Have a fabulous trip!
Kirsten in New Minas :badpc: :hourglass

SplashMom said:
Hi. :wave2: Cape Bretoner here and we had a very rainy day on Friday. Better rain than more snow though. There is nothing better to get through the long winter than looking forward to a wonderful trip to Disney World! :banana: My countdown is getting closer and I can't wait!! It sure beats counting snowflakes! :teeth:

Another Caper here too!!

:wave2::wave2:

:sunny:

Hi... not a Cape Bretoner, but a displaced mainlander. I've lived in Ontario since '89, but I am still, and always will be, from Nova Scotia (Truro to be exact). I did manage tot ake my DS-8 on a tour around the Cabot Trail over the summer and took her and DS-4 to Halifax Harbour. It sounds touristy, but I spent so much of my youth there, I wanted to share some of the sights with my kids.

Now we're all gearing up for our first trip to WDW.... I'm more excited than the kids!!!

:bounce:

Hi to any Truro DISers!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter