Are You 23?

Maybe they are having trouble because when I just tried to get 2 of the pins it keeps "Opps something in your bag requires a D23 membership, please log in" but even though I am a member and I logged in when I click checkout it keeps coming back and saying I need to log in.

I am 23 !!!! I am so glad to be back on the boards and trying desparately to catch up !! Hi Joe !!

It has been waaaaaaaay to long !! I can't wait to catch up !!

Has everyone rec'd their second issue ??? Got mine today !:banana:

Got it, blogged about it, loved the fan and Donald is my fav!!!

Are you saying I should finally open mine? For some reason, I haven't even taken them out of the packaging yet. I'm not sure I know how to use them without a keyboard and mouse attached. :lmao:

Are you saying I should finally open mine? For some reason, I haven't even taken them out of the packaging yet. I'm not sure I know how to use them without a keyboard and mouse attached. :lmao:
OMGosh - what are you waiting for ??? !!!!! Hurry !! Run !! Open !! Sit !! Read !! RELAX and ENJOY !!!!!!!!!

I am 23:cool1: I signed up late last month. I am still waiting on my membership info. I am so excited.

OMGosh - what are you waiting for ??? !!!!! Hurry !! Run !! Open !! Sit !! Read !! RELAX and ENJOY !!!!!!!!!

Yeah, what she said.

I wonder now if they're going to give a special gift from the archives in each addition.

That would be really great if they did !! Maybe they'll copy some of the stuff that was released with the box a few years ago that had reproductions of classic tickets, booklets etc from years gone by.

That would be really great if they did !! Maybe they'll copy some of the stuff that was released with the box a few years ago that had reproductions of classic tickets, booklets etc from years gone by.

Are you talking about that book that has all the goodies stashed away in little pockets on each page? I got one of those and I think its the neatest thing. The book is called "The Disney Treasures".

Are you talking about that book that has all the goodies stashed away in little pockets on each page? I got one of those and I think its the neatest thing. The book is called "The Disney Treasures".
That would be the one !! I am so glad I have someone that knows what I am talking about !:rolleyes1

Some interesting events for D23 members coming.

D23 Up All Night: Thursday, May 28, 2009
D23 members can have an up-lifting experience on Thursday, May 28 as we present an incredible advance screening of Up in Disney Digital 3D™ at the historic El Capitan Theatre in Hollywood. The fun begins at 7:00 p.m. with an exclusive D23 member pin trading event in the lobby of the El Capitan. This coincides with the release of eight (8) new pins at the Disney Soda Fountain and Studio Store (open to the general public). Space is limited for the pin trading event.

At 10:00 p.m., the El Capitan's theater doors swing open, inviting Guests to enjoy classic Disney songs played by the theater's award-winning organist.

Grab your free popcorn and soda because at 11:00 p.m. the show begins. Get ready for the fantastic Disney stage show Lighten Up!, the exciting Pixar short film Partly Cloudy, and the main event — Up! Plus, there will be special guest appearances, and expect a few magical D23 touches along the way!

Best of all, the event is FREE to members courtesy of your friends at D23.

TICKETS:
For tickets and to reserve your spot for pin trading, call 818-845-3110 today!

Members may order a ticket for themselves and one (1) guest. Each ticket includes one popcorn and drink. If you would like to attend the pin event, you MUST reserve a spot on the list when calling for tickets. Only Guests attending the D23 Up screening may attend the pin trading event.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
A limited number of tickets are available to D23 members in good standing. Tickets requests will be taken on a first-come, first-served basis. D23 members must provide their membership number when requesting tickets and must bring their membership card and a photo ID to the theater for entry. Tickets will be mailed via United States Postal Service First Class Mail, if ordered prior to May 18, otherwise tickets will be at Will Call. Seating is general admission, and a D23 member must be one of the ticket holders.

The El Capitan Theatre is located at 6838 Hollywood Blvd, Hollywood, CA. 90028.

Pin Trading Event
Trading will take place in the El Capitan Theatre Lobby from 7 – 10:00 p.m.

Space is very limited. D23 members MUST RSVP for the pin trading event when they call for their tickets. Names will be placed on a guest list. D23 members must bring their membership card and a valid photo ID for entry.

Pin traders should enter the pin trading event through Disney's Soda Fountain for check in. The theater lobbies (Orchestra Level and Lower Lounge) will be set with tables and chairs; pin traders are allowed to sit and trade anywhere they like. Pin traders are free to roam the lobbies and trade with each other throughout the 3-hour event.

The trading space will also have trading boards run by Cast Members as well as plenty of Cast Members with lanyards for trading.

Pin Release
Note: This event is open to the general public as well as D23 members. D23 members who wish to attend should plan accordingly.

Limited Edition Pins will be released at 7 p.m. on May 28 at Disney's Soda Fountain & Studio Store. Pins will be sold on a first-come, first-served basis, using our voucher system.

The Voucher System — Typically for pin releases and trading events a line will form outside the Soda Fountain prior to the release time. In order to keep people from cutting in line and holding space the Studio Store has developed a voucher system. Numbered vouchers are provided to everyone in line 30 minutes prior to the release time. Pins are then sold by voucher number. The system is very simple and keeps everyone honest.

There are a total of eight (8) pins being released, and all pins are Limited Edition and exclusive to Disney's Soda Fountain and Studio Store. Seven of the pins are from a fun series that includes our favorite characters placed in our Soda Fountain Logo. The Limited Edition sizes run from LE 100 to LE 300. In addition to the Logo series, they will release a Disney·Pixar Up Marquee pin Limited Edition of 300.

D23's Flowers and Fireworks Celebration at Epcot: May 31, 2009
05.14.09 - Join D23 at Epcot at the Walt Disney World Resort to celebrate its Members in all 50 states and more than 25 countries worldwide! Start the evening at the American Gardens Theatre with reserved seating for the Flower Power Concert Series Finale, starring the legendary Tony Orlando, to close the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival. Next, head to a VIP location to mix and mingle with your fellow D23 Members over desserts and coffee, and then enjoy the spectacular nighttime extravaganza IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth from a private viewing area.

Date: Sunday, May 31, 2009
Time: 7:15 p.m.
Tickets Available: May, TBD
Cost: FREE! (Theme park admission separate and required.)

Ticket reservation information will be available soon. Please check back here for updates.

* Available only to D23 Members in good standing. Members may reserve a ticket for themselves and one (1) guest. There are a limited number of tickets available. D23 Members will be required to give their membership number when reserving tickets. Tickets may be picked up only with a valid photo ID and their D23 membership card. D23 Members who do not bring their membership card, may not be admitted to the event. All D23 Special Events are subject to change without notice.

D23's Supercalifragilistic Night on Broadway: Wednesday, June 24, 2009
05.14.09 - Thanks to our friends at Disney Theatrical Productions, D23 Members can have a supercalifragilisticexpialidocious night to remember at Mary Poppins, which recently celebrated its 1,000th performance on Broadway, with a special "behind-the-scenes" experience after the show!*

Date: Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Location: New Amsterdam Theatre, 214 W. 42nd Street, NYC 10036
Time: 8 p.m. curtain
Tickets Available: May 14, 2009
Cost: $121.50 per ticket (does not include ticketing fees)

Your ticket includes:
• Premium seating location
• Special "behind-the-scenes" experience following the show
• Coupon for 20% merchandise discount (included in your ticket envelope)
• Complimentary 2-Disc Mary Poppins 45th Anniversary Special Edition DVD courtesy of Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment

Call the Disney on Broadway Hotline to purchase tickets at (866) 870-2717. USE CODE "D23"

* Available only to D23 Members in good standing. There are a limited number of tickets available. D23 Members will be required to give their membership number when purchasing tickets. Tickets may be picked up at Will Call at the theater on the day of performance only with a valid photo ID and their D23 membership card. D23 members who do not bring their membership card, may not be admitted to theater.

D23 and Poppins Breeze into The Windy City: Wednesday, June 24, 2009
05.14.09 - Thanks to our friends at Disney Theatrical Productions, D23 members can have a supercalifragilisticexpialidocious night to remember at Mary Poppins in Chicago — featuring original Broadway stars Ashley Brown (Mary Poppins) and Gavin Lee (Bert) — with a special "behind-the-scenes" experience after the show!*

Date: Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Location: Cadillac Palace Theater, 151 W. Randolph Street, Chicago, IL 60602
Time: 7:30 p.m. curtain
Tickets Available: May 14, 2009
Cost: $133.00 per ticket (includes handling charge)

Your ticket includes:
• Complimentary souvenir program
• Coupon for 20% merchandise discount (included in your ticket envelope)
• Complimentary 2-Disc Mary Poppins 45th Anniversary Special Edition DVD courtesy of Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment

Call the "Broadway In Chicago Concierge Line" at (312) 977-1717. Make sure you tell them you're a member of D23 booking for "D23 Night at Mary Poppins."

* Available only to D23 Members in good standing. There are a limited number of tickets available. D23 Members will be required to give their membership number when purchasing tickets. Tickets may be picked up at Will Call at the theater on the day of performance only with a valid photo ID and their D23 membership card. D23 Members who do not bring their membership card, may not be admitted to theater.

D23 and The Lion King Roar in Vegas: Saturday, June 27, 2009
05.14.09 - Simba and Nala have entertained more than 45 million guests across the world. Now, thanks to our friends at Disney Theatrical Productions, D23 members can have a magical night to remember at The Lion King at Mandalay Bay Resort in Las Vegas with a special "behind-the-scenes" experience after the show!*

Date: Saturday, June 27, 2009
Location: Mandalay Bay Theatre, Mandalay Bay Resort, 3950 Las Vegas Blvd. South, Las Vegas, NV 89119
Time: 8 p.m.
Tickets Available: May, TBD (check here for updates)
Cost: $113.50

Your ticket includes:
• Complimentary admission to the Founder's Room at the House of Blues inside Mandalay Bay

TICKET INFORMATION

* Available only to D23 Members in good standing. There are a limited number of tickets available. D23 Members will be required to give their membership number when purchasing tickets. Tickets may be picked up at Will Call at the theater on the day of performance only with a valid photo ID and their D23 membership card. D23 Members who do not bring their membership card, may not be admitted to theater.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter