Are You 23?

The new D23 Pin (Gus) is availble NOW! I just ordered mine.

i ordered mine too right after I saw this - yay! :D i'll still have to wait 6 weeks for the Jiminy Cricket pin I ordered a few weeks ago, but i'm excited for them :)

Back when D23 first started, I commented that they should (and May) do something extra special for those who joined on the very first day. We had faith that it was going to be something great and, despite the many complainers, joined anyway.

Yesterday I recieved an unmarked envelope in the mail, with a letter and a special gift....for those of us who supported D23 from day 1. Its a large pin that is dated "Day One Charter Member March 10, 2009". See the pictures below:

DSC00532.jpg

DSC00533.jpg

<frantically checks his mail>
<sobs uncontrollably>

Well, maybe tomorrow. Seeing as the only pins I even collect are Jiminy Cricket, and I joined on Day 1 around 9am eastern time, I sure hope I find one of these soon. :)

Oh!!! I knew I should have signed up on the first day!!! Very Cool!:cool1:

Back when D23 first started, I commented that they should (and May) do something extra special for those who joined on the very first day. We had faith that it was going to be something great and, despite the many complainers, joined anyway.

Yesterday I recieved an unmarked envelope in the mail, with a letter and a special gift....for those of us who supported D23 from day 1. Its a large pin that is dated "Day One Charter Member March 10, 2009".

Do they Day two pins for people who joined on the second day, I joined on March 11th. lol

Its a very nice pin. What's funny is that I looked back in this thread, and on March 11 I totally predicted this could happen, and it did.

...and I'm glad it did, nice to get in on the ground floor sometimes.

I joined the first day but I have yet to receive the pin, maybe it is on the way.

Just got my pin yesterday, YAY! And like Joe said, it's a "plain brown wrapper". I was expecting it, and still thought "no way THAT would be the pin", and I was still wrong.

I think that one may have to bypass the lanyard that I rarely wear, and go right on the hat that I always wear.

Just got my pin yesterday, YAY! And like Joe said, it's a "plain brown wrapper". I was expecting it, and still thought "no way THAT would be the pin", and I was still wrong.

I think that one may have to bypass the lanyard that I rarely wear, and go right on the hat that I always wear.

I told ya, and I think mine came from Kentucky?

Hi guys. I'm pretty new here (did post on a couple of other threads.) I've been thinking of doing D23 - I've read you're posts and I'm psyched to join.

So, excuse me while I get my credit card....

Good to meet you - I'll be back!!pixiedust:

Linda

I didn't join the first day:headache: But I got the Gus pin today:woohoo: The others are still on backorder.

Did anyone else try to get tickets to the D23 Disney Studios tour today?

They opened reservations like 3 minutes before they said they would, and it sold out before the set time.

They opened reservations like 3 minutes before they said they would, and it sold out before the set time.

I did.:sad2: I started watching at 10:50am PST and kept refreshing the page and I clicked the second the link was available after I entered my info I was then got was sold out message. :sad2: A friend was also trying and did not get any tickets either. I was able to get on the wait list but I am not getting my hopes up.

I did.:sad2: I started watching at 10:50am PST and kept refreshing the page and I clicked the second the link was available after I entered my info I was then got was sold out message. :sad2: A friend was also trying and did not get any tickets either. I was able to get on the wait list but I am not getting my hopes up.

I hate to say this but...I wonder how much those will get re-sold for.

I'm sure the user still needs to be a D23 member, but I just see too many opportunists trying to take advantage of every little thing. I guess that's just one of many parts of living in the good ole' U.S.A.

I hope they have more in the future. Though, I guess that is hoping against hope since I don't live anywhere near a park. :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter