April Page Challenge ~ April Showers brings lots of Completed Pages

got 10 pages done today!

8 more groups of HI photos and I'm done :thumbsup2

please add 16 pages

I am finished with HI cruise :cool1: well almost...need to type up my journaling first, but the scrapping is done!!!

completed 72 pages! boy I hope it fits in my album I bought on the ship! done scrapping for the month...back to working on swaps!

3 more for me please. I spent the day goofing off and even took a nap. I did go through some pics and they are waiting to be kitted, which i need to get off the floor :)

Hi!
Before this month is over I just wanted to pop on here and say that I did make a book of 20pages for my sister for her birthday.
That is most likely all I will get done this month.
Hope to do more next month.
Thanks!

got the extra pages for Liberty Square done - Goofy is struck down
so add6
more for me

now I need the riverboat & Haunted Mansion - not sure what to do on them, I want to do something different at least for HM since I used the same paper piecing for the last 2 ablums

14 more for me tonight! Trying to get the Disney book done before testing time gets here and before our upcoming trip!

I will update tomorrow AM.. things have gotten away from me tonight...and I have a list a mile long that MUST be done by Friday at noon!!!! :faint:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter