April Page Challenge ~ April Showers brings lots of Completed Pages

Updated to here!
I will be on the board by tonight!!!

Time to get crackin'... only got 30 days to finish all I need.... things seem to be quieting down on the homefront!

I am on the board with 4. I did them on my day off yesterday. They were all from completed page swaps that I added my pictures too so I will try to get them on the swapped items thread later today.

Rebecca

My official count is 2 layouts. I also added titles to three other layouts. It feels good to get things done. :)

I am getting a SLOW start this month! Put me down for 20 as a goal and I iwll see what I can do!

Squid

Great to see you Squid!!! :) I'll get you added!!!

I have 26 done for today... I premade the lyric pages and I need to select and order the photos tomorrow! Another project off the list by Thursday evening!!

PN I don't know how you get so much done

I did get 3 doen today (all the same) posted in the sticky thread ;)

Great to see you Squid!!! :) I'll get you added!!!

I have 26 done for today... I premade the lyric pages and I need to select and order the photos tomorrow! Another project off the list by Thursday evening!!

OMG...you are like a machine! I don't think I made 26 pages this year. :worship:

OMG...you are like a machine! I don't think I made 26 pages this year. :worship:

It's taken a while... Each page has 2- 3.25 x 4.25 photo mats (one can be used as a journal box to write her special wishes)... the other is a song lyric... I haven't finished embellishing them yet becasue I'm waiting on photos (those will be ordered tomorrow). I'll post photos when completed.

Next up is to sort the stacks of completed pages that are her: life book, sports book and school book. I have most of them done and I ordered the last of the page protectors today and they have shipped from Ohio!!!

I think the postman is gonna be a little miffed w/ the upcoming deliveries.. I'll just remind him job security! :rotfl2:

I will update tomorrow morning as I'll need something to stay awake since DD needs up at 5am for work before school!

I've only completed 1 more page, and I'm so tired tonight I've just been hanging out on the internets. I have another 2 page layout on my desk that just needs to be embellished but not tonight...it's beddy bye time!

Also, I forgot to add, Scrapbooks.com's monthly page kit is a Disney one and they have several really cute samples over there.

Nan, you are rocking it out on PJs stuff!! Way to go!!

I think you might not have seen my last 8 I posted...I think I should be at 58. I've got to get all I can done before testing time arrives!! :thumbsup2

I finished 8 pages today!

way to go Nan on getting more of PJ's books done!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter