April Page Challenge ~ April Showers brings lots of Completed Pages

PrincessNancy96

Scrapbook Mom
:wave: Mornin' all!!! It's not a joke it is April 1st!!!

So....

Here we go!!

Everyone is welcome!!

Y'all know the drill! Any page 6 x 6 or larger counts! Just post your totals, and I'll keep us updated! I'll also keep track of our goals and when we meet them (because we will!!) Please make your numbers large and colorful so I can see them!

I think our group goal should be 750 pages this month!!

So. . .on your mark, get set, SPRINGGGGG into scrapping!!

Total Scrapped so far this month: 833

Players/Goals:

BAMB - tba
cluvsdisney - 10
disneygirl - 60
JJ&JHsmom - 30
LM3Ks - 40
lynner - 30
LTM - 20
MazdaUK - 15
MM2000 - 20
M2MRB - 40
poppins2000 - 40
PN96 - 100 pages (mine count toward the monthly total but not monthly winner)
reddy - 25
SIOH - 60
Squid - 20
tropical wilds - 8
wdwm - 75

Pages Complete

AR - 20
BAMB - 31
cluvsdisney -2
dsneygirl - 14
JJ&JHsmom - 4
JLD - 18
lm3ks - 3
lynner - 23
MazdaUK - 11
M2MRB - 72
MM2000 - 22
mbim- 15
nikkistevej - 74
Poppins2000 - 37
PN96 - 70
rlovew - 29
Reddy - 30
SIOH - 189 :yay:
squid (fireplug) - 12
tropical wilds - 5
wdwm - 152

Please put me down for 25as my goal for this month. :)

I'm in! I'm in! My goal for this month is 60 pages, but I'd like to accomplish more than that! We're getting into crazy time at work, so I have to scrap while I can!

My goal for this month will be 30pages. I hope to get more done, but since life has been very crazy lately I don't want to make a goal that I won't be able to attain.

Cassey

Probably NONE for me. I need to remake dh's Hawaiian shirt, finish the bathroom renovation, and pack. HOWEVER, I *will* be taking lots of photos at DL, on the cruise, in Hawaii, and Las Vegas.

If I could figure out how to get a print of the photoshopped picture so that all the people showed up, I *could* do a few pages on Camp Wannacropit. Photoshop experts, where ARE you?

I did 6 this afternoon while DS napped! Hoping to convince him to hang out in the scraproom tonight so I can get a few more done! :thumbsup2

My goal for the month will be 30 pages. I have completed 1 page so far, and have spent the afternoon organizing my cardstock...it was all over the room and needed to be consolidated.

I am going to spend the evening working on organizing and then, finally, I can scrap the American Girl getting her hair fixed at the AG store last May...I've been very bad about putting this layout together for some reason.

8 more for me tonight, to bring me to 14. DS was occupied watching "Curious George"! ;)

put me down for 25
went to 6 flags today so i got a few pictures there - they aren't really photo friendly, I got looking at details & wondering where the details were?? is that bad??

Put me in for 15 - I've got loads from January trips I need to get done plus our February vacation

I'm hoping for a lot more since I've got a weekend crop starting next Thursday, but please put me down for a goal of 20.

I'm in for a goal of 75 pages. I've already completed 34 :)

I'm in for 40 pages this month for sure, maybe more...

Becky

I will update tomorrow... I'm still trying to get my bearings as I had to rush back to hospital at midnight last night! Needless say, I have had no sleep (well, an hour after I returned home) We have prelim answers and Dad is fixable but I have put my foot down and told him he is playing nice in the sand box now or I'm going to come home and kick sand in all their eyes and take control.. He laughed and said he would be doing as told as he didn't want to get beat up by the bully in the sand box! LOL I love my dad.. he gets me.. he gets that I want him better!!!!

So glad that Dad is fixable and is listening! let me know if you need a backup bully in the sandbox! I'll come help!!

I got another 10 done tonight! DS "helped"! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter