April Page Challenge ~ April Showers brings lots of Completed Pages

2 more for me today- I was happy to get back into my scraproom and do something though.

Count me in with 6 pages completed. I totally finished 4 of those this weekend and just put another two on my table that only need inking and adhering, and this is probably the last check-in for me in April...I am leaving for the world on Saturday! It is a combo business-pleasure trip, so I will only be able to spend 3 full days in the parks, but so needed!

Have a great week, everyone!

Good gracious Brooke!!! Have you fed, bathed or seen your boys?? YOU are a machine this month!!!! :lmao:

I finished 18 more today... I have 25 pages sorted to work on this weekend.. priority one tomorrow is suit shopping for PROM.. DS decided he'd rather have a suit to wear and he can get more uses out of it... NHS induction, Prom, graduation, BPA next year... he's thinking ahead so I'm thrilled..

Ok, updated to here!!!!

Good gracious Brooke!!! Have you fed, bathed or seen your boys?? YOU are a machine this month!!!! :lmao:

I finished 18 more today... I have 25 pages sorted to work on this weekend.. priority one tomorrow is suit shopping for PROM.. DS decided he'd rather have a suit to wear and he can get more uses out of it... NHS induction, Prom, graduation, BPA next year... he's thinking ahead so I'm thrilled..

Ok, updated to here!!!!

:rotfl2::rotfl2:

I had a bunch kitted and then a bunch that just needed a little work, so I've been doing them in sets each night while we watch TV! :thumbsup2. You know as soon as May hits, I am done for!!

Ok- got 2 more pages done, finally got my itinerary pages done from my Alaska/Seattle trip last summer. I am almost done with the album- and boy it's gonna be a big one. :lmao:

1 Pretty sad for this week. The weather has been so nice though we have been spending a lot of time outside.

Okay, I've completed 13 pages yesterday. That brings me up to 30.

Got that done only because it has been raining non-stop since early yesterday morning. South Florida is socked in - that's okay though, we really need the rain and I've got lots to scrap :)

Gonna scrap now for a couple hours - let's see if i can make another 10 more pages by the end of the day tomorrow...

Happy Scrapping All!

Becky

I did 2 pages yesterday - missed my target for the month but with everything else going on amazed I've done that much!!

I will update tonight... I have to get plugging away today on my list.... it's a free night tonight for me.... since DH does soccer practices w/ the boys...
I can scrap from 9:30 - 7:30pm w/ some chores in between....

Congrats on the numbers on the boards over the weekend.... our numbers look good this month.... I won't hit my goal but I will hit it in May by the 15th!!!

21 for me today/tonight! Some traditional/some digi. This will probably be my last really good night. . .testing starts tomorrow at school!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter