April Monthly Challenge ~ April Winner is...girldreamer02!! Congrats!

I've done 2 pages. We've got quite a lot on this weekend but hopefully I'll get some photos out of it;)

4 more pages done. Glad there was no real damage with the water. Losing scrapbooks to flooding is one of my biggest fears.

I still haven't scrapped anything for the month, but did finish one project....

got all my WDW photos sorted into catagories to begin scrapping!!! took me over 3 days a total of 7 hours! its a bit daunting looking at them all! oh well, it will keep me out of trouble for awhile :lmao: thank goodness I joined so many swaps this past year!:worship: will help out so much!

I'll update this weekend..

We found a hidden drain in the house that was plugged up w/ yuck... we have had rain today but no water in the house.... DH has someone coming to check the lines/underground wires outside and then we are going to bring DH's dad's tractor/backhoe thing over and put more drainage around the house.... my Dad and Dh's dad and DH are getting together a battle plan... looks like we may be tearing the walls out and resealing everything inside the house... and DH said he is going to price that black tar stuff to reseal the outside of the house when they dig the trench.. I told him not to touch the west side of our house because I am not putting another new water line in! (that cost us a grand a few years ago)...

Anyway, I'm on the board with 6 more pages!!!!

I should join back in next month - I'm getting embellies done
I'll be off work on the 12 so back to playing then

2 done tonight. I just couldn't get into the groove. I have to complete 3 to 4 more pages tomorrow to finish my 8 x 8 cruise album, so that is my goal. I will post pictures then.

13 pages done tonight...even with my boxer pup glued to my side bc of the storm. Always lays with dh but no she had to lay with me while I was trying to scrap. :)

Congrats to everyone.... you all are just movin' right along..

I scrapped 5 more last night after I posted..

I need to run upstairs and get the housework done so I can come play this afternoon... I want to scrap at least 12 pages today.. I have the prints and the sketches so I should be able to whip them out in no time..

However, I do still need to put the baskets together for tomorrow.. but my kids are so much older that it doesn't take a lot of time any more.. :(

4 more and finished the cruise album! Yes! Still hope to get more done today if I can get Easter stuff ready. Posted the layouts on the handiwork thread.:banana:

I got 4 pages done - had to finish the LO couldn't wait - got another 1 or 2 depends on how you look at it (one card stock - stripes on both sides) needing mats glued but they are waiting until after trip to see if I need to use them or not.

Nan...question....I completed Megan's ABC album today with a total of 56 pages they are 8 x 8...I posted the pages over on using swap pieces thread....since I did swap pieces on one side and a photo on the other, didn't know if all 56 pages should be counted or not....let me know!

TIA :flower3:

If someone wants to come give me a motivation kick it would be appreciated. :headache: I need to stop looking at the 2 peas galleries. Makes me feel so inadequate.

But I'm on board with a whopping 1

Nan...question....I completed Megan's ABC album today with a total of 56 pages they are 8 x 8...I posted the pages over on using swap pieces thread....since I did swap pieces on one side and a photo on the other, didn't know if all 56 pages should be counted or not....let me know!

TIA :flower3:

I looked at them and I'd say yes they count.... :) the photo mats were from the swap pieces too..... and they are completed pages... I think they only thing we did long, long ago was to be counted in the Using Swap Item Challenge they had to meet requirements..but once they became a sticky posting it was just post what you have done using your swap elements and it no longer has a requirement...

So, all 56 pages count! :woohoo::banana:

I looked at them and I'd say yes they count.... :) the photo mats were from the swap pieces too..... and they are completed pages... I think they only thing we did long, long ago was to be counted in the Using Swap Item Challenge they had to meet requirements..but once they became a sticky posting it was just post what you have done using your swap elements and it no longer has a requirement...

So, all 56 pages count! :woohoo::banana:

:woohoo: thanks! didn't want to break any rules!
hope to get some more done next week!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter