April Monthly Challenge ~ April Winner is...girldreamer02!! Congrats!

I got 10 pagescompleted today!!!

Discovery cove day....posted them on the virtual scrapbook thread...

I finished 10 more pages today...

I hope to get 10 more done tomorrow... I'm almost done with my stack for this month.... but I need to get through some miscellaneous ones that are on my desk that I found... YIKES!

10 for me!!! Caught up on Project Life, and got 2 Christmas pages scrapped!

2[/] more for me. That will probably be it for the month but I am thrilled I exceeded my goal.

I have udpated thru post #114..

ETA: Clearly, I have lost my mind!! It is only the 30th so pages still count toward this month!!!

I did award a winner so I apologize if anyone is offended or beats the total of 140+....

I am going to a crop tonight and hope to reach my monthly goal at least. I swore it was April 30th today and that I had one more day :confused3 I think Nan is rushing us :rotfl: I don't have a prayer to win the challenge though.

I am going to a crop tonight and hope to reach my monthly goal at least. I swore it was April 30th today and that I had one more day :confused3 I think Nan is rushing us :rotfl: I don't have a prayer to win the challenge though.

I thought it was the 30th too...but I couldn't win anyway either ;) I did start two pages but they aren't done, and I doubt I get any time to work on them today, even if I could find my motivation.

140 is awesome, congrats to girldreamer!!!

It is the 30th.. this has been one heck of a week.. PROM was today.... so my mind is MUSH!!!

PLEASE, PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR JUST THROWING THIS DAY OUT THE WINDOW!!! I'M SO SORRY!!!

I will continue to add the totals to this challenge til tomorrow... oh my gosh! It's been a nutty week, can I have a do-over....????

I'm so sorry!!!!

It is the 30th.. this has been one heck of a week.. PROM was today.... so my mind is MUSH!!!

PLEASE, PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR JUST THROWING THIS DAY OUT THE WINDOW!!! I'M SO SORRY!!!

I will continue to add the totals to this challenge til tomorrow... oh my gosh! It's been a nutty week, can I have a do-over....????

I'm so sorry!!!!

awwww I was hoping to add my LOs for next month's :confused3
add 8 pages for me
I'll post pics after I get them took
where is the smilie with the camera???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter