April Monthly Challenge ~ April Winner is...girldreamer02!! Congrats!

4 for me - here's hoping for more time tomorrow

4 more for me today. I am so happy to be making such good progress this month.

3 pages - I've not got many photos left, need to set up some photo opportunities;) Or else bite the bullet and do "book of me" getting out some old pics.:scared1:

1 more here...hopefully I can get a couple done either tomorrow or Tuesday.

2 more for me. I'm working on July 2010 so I am no longer an entire year behind. :)

Had a good night at the crop, completed 15 pages and then 7 more over the weekend. Total for the weekend - 22 pages complete!!! :cool1:

updated thru post #76.

Great job everyone with the pages you have completed..

We had some flooding over the week so I had to put scrapping on hold...but this weekend (even though more rain is due in) I'm determined to scrap my weekend away.. we actually have the entire weekend off without any activities except Easter...

Colleeng ~ congrats on finishing 2010.... I need to order photos and hope that by the end of May that our 2010 album is done! So far I have been keeping our 2011 current...

PLEASE check your totals to make sure they are right!!!
:thanks:

updated thru post #76.

Great job everyone with the pages you have completed..

We had some flooding over the week so I had to put scrapping on hold...but this weekend (even though more rain is due in) I'm determined to scrap my weekend away.. we actually have the entire weekend off without any activities except Easter...

Colleeng ~ congrats on finishing 2010.... I need to order photos and hope that by the end of May that our 2010 album is done! So far I have been keeping our 2011 current...

PLEASE check your totals to make sure they are right!!!
:thanks:

hope you didn't have any damage at your house!

hope you didn't have any damage at your house!

Just some water in the basement...but we have put all furniture/appliances up on risers so they never get hurt! It's just a pain... my scraproom is down there and the last flood I lost some paper (no scrapbooks or elements or swap stuff) but I have everything up in that room higher... I have NOTHING on the floor with in 8" of the floor!

12 pages for me and holy cow I didn't realize I had done 99 pages. I am on a mission to finish this aug disney book so I can start the december one. Guess I can say I'm more than well on my way to accomplishing that. :woohoo:

Just some water in the basement...but we have put all furniture/appliances up on risers so they never get hurt! It's just a pain... my scraproom is down there and the last flood I lost some paper (no scrapbooks or elements or swap stuff) but I have everything up in that room higher... I have NOTHING on the floor with in 8" of the floor!

well that's good....sounds like you might need some extra drainage around your house or even regrading your yard might help too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter