April Monthly Challenge ~ April Winner is...girldreamer02!! Congrats!

Hi! I'm here and actually have an excellent count to start~ 27!
I was able to finish Finland and now working on some general cruise pages until I get my next set, most likely Sweden.
I have to make a baby book for my neice by the 30th of April soI know my goal this month is achievable.
My goal is 2 pages per day for 60 for the month.:hippie:

3more for me today. I only have enough prints for 3 more layouts so I have to get more printed.

I finished now 19 pages! My daughter's school book is offically caught up!

I'm finally on the board with 7 today. Only 2 more pages and my 2010 family album is done! :banana: Then to finish 2009. :confused:

I am joining in...not sure what I will get done so no goal for this month...need to go through all my photos, got about half way through my memory card on the plane yesterday and need to get my photopass photos uploaded to the CD first!

I'm in for this month--my goal is 25 pages. I need to get back in the swing after vacation!!

I've done 2 more - here's hoping for some more time to scrap over the next weekend:goodvibes

Well, I signed up for the scrap time this weekend at the Y and I'm going to go on Friday night. I probably won't go on Saturday, but I'll get alot done one night. I got alot of work done over the weekend, (both kids spent the night with grandparents) and I completed 17 pages! Almost have the kids school books completed!

update thru here: post #54.

Great work everyone.. Please check your totals to make sure I have them correct.....

I will be getting back to my swap pages now that I have completed the swap that I took over for a Dis friend... Now I just have to await the packages to arrive and swap them to return.... so it's back to my pages now!!!! :yay:

Hi!! Sorry....I never posted what I did so far for the month....things have been crazy here. I did 20 pages (baby book for SIL) that were 8x8 and 3 of my own tat were 12x12.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter