April/May 2006 Code Watch

If I get a room at one of the disney hotels with a AAA rate than is it impossible for me to get the dinining plan?
No, you can get it. We all have it. You just have too book a package w/tickets too.~Susan

And you HAVe to do this through an AAA TA? Not a Disney CM? Any CT'ers here and use the Enfield AAA office with success?

Bumping to the top ~ did i miss it ~ were there any codes released for April, and somehow i missed them?

Can someone please help? I would be very grateful. Thanks so much.

rockin_rep said:
Bumping to the top ~ did i miss it ~ were there any codes released for April, and somehow i missed them?

Can someone please help? I would be very grateful. Thanks so much.

Anybody? I guess this means there aren't any codes....??

Anyone know?

There were AP codes released for April, but no general public room discounts that I am aware of. Sorry!

tjmouse said:
There were AP codes released for April, but no general public room discounts that I am aware of. Sorry!

Oh shoot. Oh well. Thank you tjmouse, i appreciate your post.

tjmouse is correct in that there weren't any room discounts released to the general public, but the code that was released was that if you book a MYW package with basic park tickets, the tickets were upgraded to include park hopping and the waterparks and Disneyquest for free. It's something, but it only saved me about $63.

:sunny:

Disney just put out another promotion, yesterday...FREE DINING again. It is fir travel from @ about the middle of August to September 30 th. But you probably have found this out by now anyhow.... :banana:

jgallant said:
Disney just put out another promotion, yesterday...FREE DINING again. It is fir travel from @ about the middle of August to September 30 th. But you probably have found this out by now anyhow.... :banana:

LOL oh yes thats big, and i didn't miss it, but we're going later this month.

Would never go in late aug-sept with the humidity. (which is likely why they offer it then!)

Thanks for the reply, jgallant!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter