April/May 2006 Code Watch

finally got through to CM told here code YVI saved me 100 off my package wooo hooo doing the happy dance

Thanks for the code. I called and got a really helpful guy. Saved 183.80 using "YVH". This was added to an existing reservation I had last modified in December. A split stay 6 nights AKL and 4 nights GFL park hopper w/dining. Now I save money and get the water parks added too.
May 31 to June 10 stay
This is the second time this board has saved me money on my very first trip to WDW - husband and daughter thank you too. :rotfl:

dean556 said:
just check ressie online changes are made. but now it says NULL under tickets

Mine too! Disney has been having problems with their system.

Tiki Room Fan said:
We were hoping to visit again in May and avoid spring breaks but we need a little better at POFQ than $146/tax incl from AAA.

We're waiting for codes, too!!!!! :banana: :banana:

When are you going in May?? We're going to POFQ on May 30, for about $131/night through AAA.

EDIT - Nevermind!! Just saw that you were including tax! :)

Okay, I finally made up my mind and switched from ASMo to POP so that I could apply the upgrade to the water parks and Disney Quest. It only saved me about $70 but anything helps. Plus I get free stuff which is always great. I did some caculations and I'm paying about $120-125 per night for my room at POP (05/03-05/09). Seems a little expensive to me though.

What is the AP rate with tax at the value resorts. I have just learned of the AP rates for May/June and I have been waiting for them to come out. I saw that several people got e-mails about the rate--wish I would have. Anyway need to add a night to the beginning and end of out trip- Staying at OKW on on points and do not want to use my points on a Friday or Saturday. THanks,

I reserved a standard view room at AKL for 5 nights in May for $149/night plus tax. :woohoo: This was an AP rate and I booked it on the website! :banana:

I am so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY for MAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! :figment: :stitch: :hmghost: :ccat: :goofy:

Hey GrumpyC....

How'd you get that great rate? We are going 5-5 to 5-21. Would love to stay on property at that rate.

Thanks.

For now in order to get these rates you must have an annual pass or plan on having one when you check in.

A 28th Birthday celebration to Disney....Hmmm. Maybe I can talk him into it! Come on code!

Sarah

pigget74 said:
What is the AP rate with tax at the value resorts. I have just learned of the AP rates for May/June and I have been waiting for them to come out. I saw that several people got e-mails about the rate--wish I would have. Anyway need to add a night to the beginning and end of out trip- Staying at OKW on on points and do not want to use my points on a Friday or Saturday. THanks,

The AP discount for the values is $25 off the rack rate. You would need to add 11.5% tax for Pop Century, 13% tax for the All Stars.

SplashMom said:
I called this morning and booked a package with the free ticket upgrade including the dining package (general public deal). I used the code YVG--it was the only one I had seen at that point. When I called and asked about the code because I wanted to include dining, the CM said it really didn't matter, she could upgrade it for me anyway. She was sooo nice! I saved a little over $300 off of our original package! When I checked online later, our ticket information also said null. I assume this has something to do with the deal. Anyway, I am just happy to get the upgraded tickets! :cool1: :cool1:
I'm trying to understand this deal. I know you get the park upgrades. but what is the dining plan? Also will this deal apply to any resort? Thanks, Nichole

I'm confused too. I called my AAA agent and she told me if she applies this code (YVA), I will need to pay an extra $270. I have the 9 day base ticket with dining, staying at the All Stars Movie for 8 nights, 2 adults and 2 children, for a total of $2061.

I went on the Disney site and was able to get a quote for $2218 with all of the above plus park hopper and water parks, but only for ***. That's a $157 difference only, and once you apply the AAA discount, it's practically the same. But when I tried to force it to the ASMo, it came back with the regular price of $2454, which indeed would be around $250 more.

So just to confirm my suspicion, could it be that the YVA code is no longer available for the ASMo? Can someone confirm that? If so, I would have to decide if I want the hopper and water park upgrades more than I want to stay at ASMo...

LizzyBB said:
So just to confirm my suspicion, could it be that the YVA code is no longer available for the ASMo? Can someone confirm that? If so, I would have to decide if I want the hopper and water park upgrades more than I want to stay at ASMo...

You are correct! The code is not available at ASMo. I've already been through that whole thing. I really wanted to stay there, but I wanted the free stuff more so I switched to POP. I've heard lots of good things about POP so I'm happy about my decision.

I got the code applied to my package and it sure didn't save me much. The CM told me that if I were to order park hopper tickets it would be over $40 a person but I already had the package with park hopper and dinning so when she applied it she told me I had to move to the ASMusic as the code did not apply to the resort I was at, which was the ASMo any how when she gave me the credid she only gave me on 4 day park hopper and I had 5 when I told her about the extra day she reduced my discount by about $15 more so all I got was $40 savings can't figure out why my discount was even less on more days. Linda

PS: it really wasn't worth all the time I spent on the phone trying to explain the code to her.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter