April 2013 Car Rental Discount Thread

For my dates, Alamo is back up - so glad I locked in my $124. for a full size a few weeks back. I think that once Easter week has passed, they will be back down.

We're heading to WDW the week after Easter. Prices have been so high - $200++ for a midsize. I got creative and played around with some codes offered up on the board. I used a Costo ID (I'm a member) & the SW $30 off referenced earlier. I then picked up at MCO, but dropped off at the Dolphin (catching ME back to MCO). Mid-size for just under $140 all included, for one week. :cool1:

From what many of us have found, there is no paper coupon for the Visa discount. Just use your Visa card to pay for it.

Not sure if this was posted yet for Alamo. I was having a hard time because I only need a 4 day rental, and the coupons I were finding were for a week, or $10 off a weekend, and those expired before I needed them toward the end of April. With the insiders and this, I'm at $104 for the 4 days for a standard . Originally had $55 total with taxes for 3 nights! That 4th day is twice the price!

AD2824ZFM $15 Off 3-Day Weekends

Offer available for the rental of a Compact size car or higher at participating locations in the United States and Canada; not valid in Manhattan, NY. Minimum three-day rental with a Saturday overnight stay required. Valid on rentals between April 7 and May 18, 2013

We will be in Orlando from April 11-22 - we will have 4 adults and a wheel chair that folds, plus 4 pieces of luggage and our carryon. We have Costco (but I cant find the code) and I did see the Visa code. Problem is I am not sure what size vehicle we need for this and the best I can see on a mini-van is about $500. Is there another code out there or is there a vehicle that we will fit in other than a van?? Thanks for the help

I phoned it, and they added my rapid rez number. The said they would make sure the price didn't go up. They mentioned that my profile had different coupon codes, so they changed them. They said I would get an email. When I got the email the price had gone up by about $50.

I was able to change the code in my rapid rez profile, and then modify the reservation. The price came back down to $413.

I used BCD A017600 and coupon code MUGZ093.

Will you need to prove the membership?

luvsvacations said:
We will be in Orlando from April 11-22 - we will have 4 adults and a wheel chair that folds, plus 4 pieces of luggage and our carryon. We have Costco (but I cant find the code) and I did see the Visa code. Problem is I am not sure what size vehicle we need for this and the best I can see on a mini-van is about $500. Is there another code out there or is there a vehicle that we will fit in other than a van?? Thanks for the help

I have a minivan for 312 total for 8 nights using budget and as a plan b I booked with ez car rental for 338. Budget codes are x474200 and mupz044. For ez just go to their site and then like them on FB. I've used them before and had no problems. Both of those prices include tax btw. Good luck

luvsvacations said:

Try using budget codes x474200 with mupz044. I have a minivan for 8 days for 312 total. Or use ez car rental. Just go to their site. Like them on FB and save more. We have used them before with no problem. They would cost me 338 total. Good luck! My dates are in may.

My 12 days is down to about $245.00 for the last weeks in April this morning with the 30$ visa coupon and Alamo insiders. It is for a small car.... but I snagged it incase nothing better/less money comes along. Down almost $100.00 over night~

Happy Easter :flower1:

My 12 days is down to about $245.00 for the last weeks in April this morning with the 30$ visa coupon and Alamo insiders. It is for a small car.... but I snagged it incase nothing better/less money comes along. Down almost $100.00 over night~

Happy Easter :flower1:

Alamo for me was 141.00 for 8 days in a midsize. Used $30 code(AD2338FDF) and SW offer for -30% and 2400 points(7016105). That offer expires 4/30 but I think a new offer just came out for summer dates as well. Best of luck!!

Just one more day and I have a full size for 206.00 Same codes as before. When I called to cancel my previous rental the woman said she would make a note AGAIN that yet another person was having difficulty on their website and apologised all over her self...

Win for the new price/size!

Just one more day and I have a full size for 206.00 Same codes as before. When I called to cancel my previous rental the woman said she would make a note AGAIN that yet another person was having difficulty on their website and apologised all over her self...

Win for the new price/size!

Very nice. What are your dates? I have been checking daily several times a day , they are still high when I check.. I snagged a good rate a few weeks ago for my 4-20 - 5-4 , but, it doesn't hurt to try & get lower :)

Very nice. What are your dates? I have been checking daily several times a day , they are still high when I check.. I snagged a good rate a few weeks ago for my 4-20 - 5-4 , but, it doesn't hurt to try & get lower :)

April 19 to April 30. I can almost feel vacation!

WOW, you must have snagged it at a great time this AM, its at $429.93 now with Insiders & your 30 off coupon...I guess we gotta catch em between updates ...lol :thumbsup2

I have 248.48 for a "full-size" for 14 days - but, we can do better that that can't we ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter