Anyone sailing on 6/21/03 Magic

Hey yall . . . just bumpin' us up . . . hope to talk to you soon . . . and see ya in what three weeks !!!

Hey Wes,

Glad you bumped us up. I'm thinking folks must be really busy finishing up school years and getting ready.

Getting closer and closer!

Deb

Bump it up! Can you feel the magic?!

We are getting so close now! I was thinking earlier about getting a post out. We're under 20 days. It feels more like "just over 2 weeks"!

Yikes! I'd better get back to work so I can start packing! :p

Deb

Hi all,

Wow, just under 20 days, cant wait,:Pinkbounc

Have about shopped out and if we don't get on this ship soon I think we'll have to declare bankruptcy. DS 12 needs a new suit thought he could wear his cousin's but has gone through a major growth spurt recently. DS 17 wants some new clothes also. Back to the mall we go.:rolleyes:

Question: Anyone planning on doing the spa/palo ressies as soon as they board? We are going to get to port early, driving over and saw that now you can sign up as soon as you board. My question would be do we send kids to table at PC while adults go and make the ressies? I am definitely wanting CC massage and another one on ship, also want to do Palo brunch and dinner.
In 2000 we had time to eat first, couldnt make ressies until 1:30p.

thanks, Kim

Hi Kim!

I can sympathize with the shopped out feeling. Seems like no one had summer clothes this year that fit and/or were decent. I informed all on Sunday that anything they still need, no matter how small an item MUST be on my list by the time they head out for school/work Friday morning because that is the LAST I'm doing!

I think we're set on the clothes but still have some little last minute things like batteries for my camera, etc. to pick up.

We're planning to check out the navigator after we check in at the port and based on what that says for check in time go from there. If we can make the reservations right away we'll do that and let kids head to lunch. At 13 & 15 they can handle that on their own and meet at the stateroom eventually!

Deb

Just a quick message to bump this up a little.

Grades are in, graduation is over, and I THINK I may actually be caught up enough to start enjoying my "free" time before we head to the cruise by the end of the week. :)

Confirmed order with Perfect Gift just a little while ago. Those poor ladies - if you haven't read Shirley's post on the mix up that happened oh my. How anyone could sign for gifts that were obviously not meant for them (they were personalized!) is beyond me. Joann must have told me 12 times, now if it isn't in the room just check withhousekeeping so they can track it down.

I'm pleased to report that the shopping list is pretty small. DH did just buy a couple more shirts but other than that it is little stuff.

As it is only about 60 degrees for a high here in Michigan today, I am really looking forward to our cruise.

See you all in a couple weeks! Is everyone getting ready?

Deb

I just returned from the mall..............DS9 can't wear anything out there............No dress pants, dockers, etc. What will I do? Off tomorrow again to another location!

I am just as pumped as everyone else times 10! I can't wait foks!

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

:cool: I'm ready to go. Need to drop off my camera to get lense cleaned and buy the best tips items, then I am wanting to be on our ship. I am planning this weekend to start putting clothes off to the side in my closet so they will be ready to jump in the suitcase. Made my hair appt for the 17th, trim and foil.

Well, gotta run, SEE YA REAL SOON:p

KIM

My front lawn had an ever-so-slight dusting of pixie dust this morning! Something tells me we're getting close!

Amy

Is that what it was! And here I was calling it frost here in Michigan!

Ok, the weather man is teasing us saying it will be in the 70s next week. I hope so or you're all going to know us because we will be as white as the snow we're pretty sure is still hovering around the edges!

Deb

Hey everyone sry i havent been here for a long time but with finishing school and finals and confirmation everything is crazy

There's a correction that has to be made my bbrother is 13 not 18 sorry Lindsay my brother was excited though ;) LoL

What is everyone's dinner seating we have second

For any teens who are going to common grounds we should meet too since the adults are having a second
any one who wants to meet tell me!!!!!!

Talk to Everyone soon
Kari

HI again just bumping up

Is any one staying at the radison the night before
we're drivin down the 19 and satyin over the 20 any one thats staying at the Raddison we should meet at the pool or somethin
Tell me any ideas

:earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsgirl: :earseek:
Kari

I figured you'd been pretty busy. Andrew mentioned that he had an email from you a week - 10 days ago. He too is up to his eyeballs with finishing school/starting work and of coure right in the middle of all this the details came together for his Eagle Scout project. So this week he will be getting that done as well! Although I suspect much of the paper work will wait until we get back.

He has finals yet on Monday and Tuesday and then done. Both he and Michelle plan to be at the 411 in Common Grounds Sat. night.

Ok, have to get back to work here -

Deb

I know I'm mentally ready for a vacation but we still have a couple of school days for kids to get through and I have a TON of little things I need to get done before vacation. Not all of it directly related to vacation but needs to be taken care of so things are under control while we're gone, right after we return. So those last few days are going to fly!

Today and next Monday are my last official work days for June. Although I'll have some electronic contact just won't have to show my face on campus. And after today I KNOW I'm going to be looking forward to that vacation even more. I have to meet with a faculty member and student - serious plagiarism charges. This will NOT be fun. So any pixie dust anyone wants to send this way for mid afternoon would be most appreciated!

And then it is on towards the Magic! About 5:30 Saturday afternoon I said to the kids, well the ship is leaving right about now and the next time she leaves on a Western we'll be onboard! Now that seems pretty close!

Deb

Hi Kari & Deb - Matt will be at the 411 meeting. We were just talking about it this morning!

See ya'll in 12 days!!!!

Amy

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Bumping us up!

We are out of here next Wednesday!!!!! Going to DVC for a few and then will all be on the ship!

I say the same thing every Saturday around 5...... there goes the whistle!

I have the whistle downloaded so I can play it as I need it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter