Anyone sailing on 6/21/03 Magic

Hey, what's up with Tink?! She's leaving pixie dust on my desk at work!

We'll be there soon!

Amy

Hey Amous! I've been checking in but not posting. I've been last minute shopping, trying to get motivated to start packing, trying not to end every sentence with "I'm going on a cruise. La, la, la, la, la"......

I can't wait until next week. My last day of work is a week from tomorrow. I'm ready for VACATION!!!:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Hi Amous & Christophy,

I am very excited to see we are under 10 days to set sail. We are doing last minute shopping this weekend, filling out our documents and trying to make the time speed up until next Sat, then we want it to slooowww dooowwn so we can enjoy our trip.

DH thinks its going to fly and its the anticipation that makes the vacation.

Everyone at work is tired of hearing about my count down to cruise.

See ya,

Kim

Haven't gone anywhere but this week I only was on campus Monday so my online time has been more limited than usual. Everyone is out of school now but there are so many things still on the events schedule before we sail!

Spent yesterday doing some last minue errands that were directly trip related. Today need to do some running for some of my volunteer responsibilities so those aren't left hanging while I'm gone.

Question for the group: We have a meet for those who can make it on deck 10, starboard side, generally over the Goofy pool area during the sailaway and then another for ~10pm that evening in the Promenade lounge. Noticed in the latest Navigators Barb and Tony posted that there is also a single travelers meet set for that timeframe in the Promenade lounge. Do we want to go ahead and figure there is plenty of room for all or want to try a different location? Wes? Debbie?

Deb

I'm so glad to see you're all still here! Last minute jitters and excitement on my end!

Matt & I plan to do the DisBoards Meet & Greet at the sailaway party. And I'll be at the Promenade with ya'll at 10:00. Matt plans to do the 411 meeting at the Common Grounds.

I'm giving a presentation tonight to a local organization re: cruising. But we all know why cruising is fun, especially with Disney!

Disney cruises are an addiction, right?! OKW -- I agree! My co-workers have finally started asking each morning, "How many days til your cruise?!".

My first day of vacation is next Thursday. Deb -- we'll see you at the Hyatt!

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Amy & Matt

OK, people...SETTLE... You don't want to peak too soon. There is mucho room at the Promenade Lounge for our Ten PM Rendezvouz. (Note the mexico lingo) We're psyched too. It's hard not to be. We've been on the Magic and Wonder six or seven times now and eveytime is like the first time. When you drive up over the rise on the causeway to the terminal and that big old ship is sitting there in the morning sun...well it's making me verklempt...talk amongst yourselves...there I'm better. We'll try to stay closer to the boards between now and then. We head for Fla on Wed 6-18. We'll stay in touch.

How can you say settle??????????? I think we all are so excited to get this cruise on it's way we can hardly sit still!!!!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

I know what you mean though. We really can't peak too soon!

Amy, yes DCL is an addiction!!! That's why we are staying on for 2 weeks this time. Maybe next we can go for 3?????????

Wow! That would be cool - that's right you're throwing the kids overboard after the first leg. ;) Or something like that. Ok, Wes I wasn't sure how much room Promenade had left after they carved out the Internet cafe. Haven't been onboard in 3 years.

Settle out of the excitement? Ok, actually it is simmering under the surface here - too many things still going on. But meanwhile, it bubbles through when it is least expected!

Deb

Hi Deb. The Promenade lounge has plenty of room even with the Internet Cafe carved out. We had no problem getting twenty Dis-sers around a couple of tables for drinks and fun. Oh and slight correction, we are not physically throwing the children and spouse overboard we are just asking them politely to leave so Mommy and Daddy can make our own fun.:smooth:
Seriously, our excitement is bubbling to the surface, too. I've had a must-do and things to purchase, lift or otherwise acquire list in my pocket since January. Silly things like a black sharpie for luggage tags, dryer sheets, passports, tux stuff, clean underwear etc. It had been folded and unfolded so many times it is coming apart at the folds. I still have quite a schedule left between now and next Tuesday when we leave for Florida Wedsnesday. A lot of things to get done...Sometimes it seems like there are not enough hours in the day. So pause, take a deep breath and go to the next crisis.:earseek: Wes

:bounce: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce:

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Okay, enough! I have moments where I need to let out the excitement!

Looking forward to meeting ya'll!

Amy

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Hi Everyone,
I am finally getting a chance to get on the boards. Iam sooo excited in less than a week til we leave for Florida and I can't wait. It's been a little crazy around here with school not ending until June 19 Iam busy trying to finish up all my students grades. Kari is still taking her finals, ds13 is still trying to finish playoffs for baseball, with all the rain we are having he might switch to swimming. DD9 just finished rec softball last night and they won the championship. So now we have this weekend to finish up our packing. The kids will have to miss the last day of school (poor kids) so that we can start our drive. Tough choice to make Disney Cruise or school. Definitely Disney no doubt. We are staying at the Raddisson by the port on Fri.night . Is anyone else? Looking foward to meeting everyone.

Chris :Pinkbounc

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Okay everyone, I am out of words for excitement and anticipation but wanted you to know we are still here waiting with ya'll.

I definitely need all your support to help me through next week at work so any words of encouragement to keep going will be greatly appreciated:tongue:

Gotta go catch some rays this AM and do last minute shopping for cruise and Father's Day and fill out documents, and get out birth certificates and and and

I NEED A VACATION!!!!!

KIM

Seems like everyday this week I've run to the store for something! Not just cruise related, but plenty of that too!

I have about 4 to do lists going and a couple of packing lists. Have the rack I use when I'm doing costume construction sitting in the dining room and it is starting to accumulate "hanging" items. I did the big ironing catch up on Thursday so some items went straight from the board to the rack! And I'm adding as I see things in closets that I know are on the lists.

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Time out for a little bouncing.

Today the "to do" list is focused on laundry, getting a bunch of mailers for the football booster club put together and ready to go the first of the week, tracking down the new booster club president for a couple of signatures so we can make that checkbook usable again :rolleyes: , helping DS get the 70 shrubs planted last Thursday for his Eagle project watered once again, somewhere in there I suppose I should squeeze in making some sort of goodies for Father's Day too!

One more day to work for me (Monday), DH & DS work through Wed (DS isn't sure about Thurs). Tuesday and Wednesday will focus on getting everything together and packed. Thursday morning will be the make sure the house is all picked up and in order so I don't come home to a disaster and don't embarass myself in front of the folks taking care of things while we're gone, and then Thurs. afternoon DD and I really start our vacation when we head for the salon to be pampered with Mother-daughter manicures & pedicures! :p

Heading for the port cam - one more look at the Magic before we're on her!

Deb

Hi everyone,

My name is Jackie Jackson and I am Karen's mom. I have not posted before but we are 3rd time Disney cruisers (me, husband George and Karen) and can't wait to go again!!!!!

Until Karen found this message board I thought I was the only crazy person who wanted to go on the same cruise every year. People who have not been on DCL don't understand!! Too bad for them!! HA!HA!

Since it is just the 3 of us travelling I would love to meet with you all at your get together. We are from Sacramento CA area.

Just a few days now!! YIPPPEEEE!

Jackie

Welcome aboard Jackie & family! We're in Riverside, CA and glad to see another West Coast family joining us! Are you flying to Orlando on Friday?

Put together our emergency contact info for my house/dogs/cat sitter today. Sent off the Port Canaveral web cam site to family members so we can wave to them!

Soooo, DisBoard group ---- Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Gees, Amy, get it together!

Travel safely this week, stay well, and we'll see ya'll Saturday.....

Amy & Matt

Welcome aboard Jackie and crew!

Glad to have another family joining us. If you're flying in on Friday and staying at the Hyatt so are we and Amous (Amy & Matt). Perhaps we'll see you on the bus!

No Amy, we're not there yet! But I managed to draw some REALLY strange looks driving to campus this morning (last one before we're there!). Had the newest Jimmy Buffett CD on in the car and I doing some serious seat dancing.

Too bad for the rest of the world they are not just a little bit fruitcake like the rest of us huh? :p

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Deb

:smooth: :smooth: :smooth: :smooth: :smooth: :smooth: :smooth

Hi to anyone who hasn't left yet to come to Florida, :Pinkbounc very excited that I only have two more days of work and am near to the insane point of waiting until Saturday.

See ya REAL Soon!!!

Kim

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter