Anyone in the Spring 2008 advantage progam?

:wave2: Hi everyone! I went to the presentation at my college last week and had my phone interview on Friday, and now I'm waiting to hear back from Disney.

I'm so nervous- I applied for attractions, merchandise, and the BBB hostess. I just wish the wait was shorter! (^.~)

I think everyone on here has heard back from Disney that has applied- so is there anyone who still has an interview or presentation? Anyone still waiting?

I hope I get to meet all of you at the Happiest Place on Earth!!! ;)

Hey, i just thought of another question, and i figured you'd be the perfect person to ask....

for graduation from the college program? what exactly is that? does family come to it?

Graduation is sort of like a BBQ. It is held at Mickey's Retreat, across from Chatham. You receive graduation Mickey ears, and a certificate that says you completed the CP. There are characters there. And no family- it is just for the CPs.

Oh yea, and the end of the spring advantage.. does it end in the beg, mid, or end of aug?

It is beginning to mid Aug.

I just had my phone interview on Thursday!!! I don't think I can wait 2 more weeks to hear from them. I also have another question,when they say the apartments are located near WDW, exactly how close are they??? Are they in the Downtown Disney area or in Orlando?

I just had my phone interview on Thursday!!! I don't think I can wait 2 more weeks to hear from them. I also have another question,when they say the apartments are located near WDW, exactly how close are they??? Are they in the Downtown Disney area or in Orlando?

Ooo, good luck! What roles did you pick?

Also, the apartments are about 10-15 min away from the parks/DTD.

how many ear piercings are allowed when working?

i have three in a row on each ear.. n i have a piercing on the top. nothing out of control or anything. if we cant wear too many.. hopefully mine will heal cuz its taking FOREVER for my piercing up top 2 heal lol.

I picked character attendant,vehicle operator,merchandise, and something in the food service area where I get to cook.

Awsome. I can tell you personally that character attendant and merchandise are good roles.

how many ear piercings are allowed when working?

i have three in a row on each ear.. n i have a piercing on the top. nothing out of control or anything. if we cant wear too many.. hopefully mine will heal cuz its taking FOREVER for my piercing up top 2 heal lol.

Females can only have 1 piercing per ear (at work anyway).

Does anyone know if they're still offering the Mousters and the Ducktorate "degrees"? I remember that from years ago, but couldn't find anything about it on the website.

So i had my presentation today, and me n this other kid got to have a face to face interview :banana: I was pretty excited about it and i dailed like every questoin. And the guy said you two did great... take that as you want.. and later he said when you get your acceptance letters *oops* i mean if. LoL... So im 99.999999999% positive i got in!!!! There was only 7 of us there haha. yay im so excited.. i'm going to b like every1 else here and go crazy waiting for the letter to come!! haha. I have nooooooo idea what i'll even get. I put merchandice, attractions, character attendent, and hospitatlity. He asked me about merchandice and attractions and didnt even ask me anything about character attendet or hospitality.. and i REALLY wanted either character attended or merchandice... so i duno what's going to happen with that b/c he didnt even ask me which i liked the most. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i cant wait!!!!:rotfl2:

So i had my presentation today, and me n this other kid got to have a face to face interview :banana: I was pretty excited about it and i dailed like every questoin. And the guy said you two did great... take that as you want.. and later he said when you get your acceptance letters *oops* i mean if. LoL... So im 99.999999999% positive i got in!!!! There was only 7 of us there haha. yay im so excited.. i'm going to b like every1 else here and go crazy waiting for the letter to come!! haha. I have nooooooo idea what i'll even get. I put merchandice, attractions, character attendent, and hospitatlity. He asked me about merchandice and attractions and didnt even ask me anything about character attendet or hospitality.. and i REALLY wanted either character attended or merchandice... so i duno what's going to happen with that b/c he didnt even ask me which i liked the most. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i cant wait!!!!:rotfl2:

Good luck!

thanks. n i dont know how im going to even surviveeee. it hasnt even been a day n im soooo anxious ahhhhhhhhhhh lol

Awww. But believe me, I know the feeling. During my 2nd CP it took almost 2 months from interview to letter to find out I was accepted.

Awww. But believe me, I know the feeling. During my 2nd CP it took almost 2 months from interview to letter to find out I was accepted.

mine better not take 2 months!! two months itll b the begning of jan! lol. now i understand wat every1 went through on here haha. im so late tho theres only like 10 other presentations later than mine around the country lol

mine better not take 2 months!! two months itll b the begning of jan! lol. now i understand wat every1 went through on here haha. im so late tho theres only like 10 other presentations later than mine around the country lol

Well, I went to the audition. And interviewed a month before the audition (stupid me). So I don't think it will take that long.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter