Anyone in the Spring 2008 advantage progam?

Once you get your ID, so after Traditions.
hi! i just wanted to let you know i called WDW Dine on Sunday and they told me that we are able to make ADRs for in Feb and then to call back after I book the room in Jan to tell them that we are on the DDP.

I asked the woman if we had to buy park tickets in order to get the DDP and she said no, that has nothing to do w/the parks, just w/the resort stay so hopefully we can save 100+ bucks and not have to buy park tickets!!

so..I guess we will decide about the ADRs and hopefully book them this weekend, so excited!!

Yup - I am in a 1-BR in Chatham and Housing deducts $85 per week from my paycheck.

Thanks for the help. Another question for you.... do u find it hard to get by with the expensive room charge? Do you have to work yourself like crazy just to afford it (cuz I dont want to have to do that)? Also, do you have enough spending money for other things too?

My concern is that, if I pay that plus my insurance, cell phone, groceries, etc. that I wont have enough for other things like clothes, fun, etc. I dont want to have to work like crazy hours either just to be able to pay for everything. You now what I mean?

How is it for you?

Thanks for the help. Another question for you.... do u find it hard to get by with the expensive room charge? Do you have to work yourself like crazy just to afford it (cuz I dont want to have to do that)? Also, do you have enough spending money for other things too?

My concern is that, if I pay that plus my insurance, cell phone, groceries, etc. that I wont have enough for other things like clothes, fun, etc. I dont want to have to work like crazy hours either just to be able to pay for everything. You now what I mean?

How is it for you?

Well, I'm not Sehsun. But I have stayed in a 2-BR twice (which is just about the same as a 1-BR). I didn't find it too hard to still have money after rent. You are guaranteed about 35 hours or so a week. Then you can pick up extra hours if you want (that can be fun. There are some good extra hour shifts). In fact, my 2nd CP I came home with over $2000.

How is it for you?

Hi Nicole,
A 1-BR and 2-BR in Chatham both charge $85 a week for rent. If you would like to know the rates of other size apartments, let me know. But basically it ranges from $71 to $85 a week.

I work the amount of hours that I am scheduled, and I have not picked up any extra shifts yet (it's been a little hard for me to get used to working full-time).

I put my paychecks into a separate interest-earning checking account and mostly use my primary checking account for things like gas, groceries, and other purchases. I have some money in there from when I first opened it in high school, and I also have a little monthly allowance from my family, for which I am very grateful.

So to answer your questions, I have been able to get by fine with the expensive rent. I just have to be careful with what I spend my money on. I also do a lot of grocery shopping and bring my lunch to work. If I want to buy any Disney souvenirs, I buy them mostly at two cast member merchandise locations on MK property.

Just so everyone is aware- in January the rent rates are going up. It wil now be between $75-$97 a week (or thereabout).

joanna or anyone!

i had a few questions for you.

1. how many rooms can you book at a time? like i might have to reserve 3 rooms at pop for in feb for family. one would be 50% cuz i'm in the room and the other two would be 40%, can you book more than one at a time w/the discount?
2. when you normally book a room you pay for vacation before you go but w/the discount, how does that work? do they apply the discount when i book the rooms? or when I check in and then the discount is applied then??

HELP...DAD IS NAGGING ME AGAIN!!!

joanna or anyone!

i had a few questions for you.

1. how many rooms can you book at a time? like i might have to reserve 3 rooms at pop for in feb for family. one would be 50% cuz i'm in the room and the other two would be 40%, can you book more than one at a time w/the discount?
2. when you normally book a room you pay for vacation before you go but w/the discount, how does that work? do they apply the discount when i book the rooms? or when I check in and then the discount is applied then??

HELP...DAD IS NAGGING ME AGAIN!!!

1. I don't think there is a limit (or if there is, 3 rooms should be fine. I will try looking it up).

2. When you book with the discount, the discount is applied when you book the room(s).

my presentation at my school isn't until nov 5... do we schedule an interview there?

Yes. At on-campus presentations you schedule the interview there (unless there is the rare possibilty of doing a live interview).

Yes. At on-campus presentations you schedule the interview there (unless there is the rare possibilty of doing a live interview).

thanks. u r deff the CP expert! lol. do u go 2 a university or anything? like how many people were at your presentation? i jsut go to a community college, i wonder how many people are gunna be there.

thanks. u r deff the CP expert! lol. do u go 2 a university or anything? like how many people were at your presentation? i jsut go to a community college, i wonder how many people are gunna be there.

Thanks!:) I go to a state university, Montclair. I am not applying any time soon, but am a campus rep. At both presentations overall we had 49 people sign up.

Just so everyone is aware- in January the rent rates are going up. It wil now be between $75-$97 a week (or thereabout).
thanks..but i heard the pay rate is also going up so i expected the rates to go up too...oh well!! you only have to work for 20 hrs to pay for the week of rent right? and you are guaranteed at least 30 a week so I'm not that worried

..joanna..the more roommates you have the less the rent is right???

do u need 2 bring a resume 2 the presentation? like does that make a difference or anything?
my roommate did for her campus presen. but everything they asked me on my phone interview (w/o having my actual resume) was everything that would have been on my resume..major, graduation year, previous jobs, work experience...so you can take it but it wont be the make or break on the job. On the application you fill out, you fill in questions that would basically be the same as a resume so I guess if you have the time to print an already made one, then do it and bring it, if not don't take the time, just fill in the resume type questions on the application

GOOD LUCK!!

thanks..but i heard the pay rate is also going up so i expected the rates to go up too...oh well!! you only have to work for 20 hrs to pay for the week of rent right? and you are guaranteed at least 30 a week so I'm not that worried

..joanna..the more roommates you have the less the rent is right???

Yes it is. It is going up to $6.79-$8.14, depending on the role.

And yes, the 3 and 4 bedroom apartments are cheaper then the 1 and 2 bedroom ones.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter