Anyone have a photo of....

Anyone have any good photos of the Tomorrowland Dance party at night or Club 626 party? Also, I could use some nice Electric Light Parade photos. Thanks!!!

Sorry, I missed this posting.. I have some Electric Parade photos.. I will post them this weekend! My Dance party photos are not that good....but I will post the ones I can find.... I was in the back and trying to get photos of the stage & crowd!

Thanks to Bertie131 I now have the Tokelau sign! Many thanks for the great photo. Now I have another request. When we were at 1900 Park Fare for dinner, my DGD hid under the table when Prince Charming came by. I didn't think to just take a photo of Prince Charming. So, does anyone have a recent photo of Prince Charming?

Many thanks, Karen

I hope someone can help me. I have recieved my photopass CD, but unfortunately I can not open them on my home computer. I have an hp computer with VISTA 2007. I trying to finish up a photo book and want to add some of my disney photopass picture. Any help would be appreciated.

Does anyone have a picture of the house scene from Epcot's "Living with the Land"??? Its the scene with the puppy sitting on the front porch, a chicken in the yard, looks like a farm house scene.

I am also looking for pictures of Figment's house at the end of Journey through Imagination. I'd actually like any pictures from Figment. I actually don't have any.

I hope someone can help me. I have recieved my photopass CD, but unfortunately I can not open them on my home computer. I have an hp computer with VISTA 2007. I trying to finish up a photo book and want to add some of my disney photopass picture. Any help would be appreciated.

You need to navigate to your CD drive. What program are you using for your photo book?

Can you get to "my computer" and open the CD drive from there?

You need to navigate to your CD drive. What program are you using for your photo book?

Can you get to "my computer" and open the CD drive from there?

No, nothing will open with 'my computer' and I've tried to reset the autoplay and nothing happens. I've taken the cd to work and it works there. It's been a bit frustrating, to say the least.

Thanks for the quick response, Karen

Does anyone have a picture of the house scene from Epcot's "Living with the Land"??? Its the scene with the puppy sitting on the front porch, a chicken in the yard, looks like a farm house scene.

I am also looking for pictures of Figment's house at the end of Journey through Imagination. I'd actually like any pictures from Figment. I actually don't have any.

I have one but can't figure out how to post it here. I'll keep trying!

No, and I'd love any pics of the scenes from Living with the Land too. For me, that's the hardest part of just about any ride to photograph. I have a couple of pics from the last time I was there - they are so blurry they are almost unrecognizable. :confused3

I hope someone can help!

No, and I'd love any pics of the scenes from Living with the Land too. For me, that's the hardest part of just about any ride to photograph. I have a couple of pics from the last time I was there - they are so blurry they are almost unrecognizable. :confused3

I hope someone can help!

I've got some Land ones. They aren't anything to write home about, but they are recognizable.

You can see the rest of my Land pictures here.

I am in need of good, highish res photos of the signs for each of the realms in the Magic Kingdom. I have Adventureland, Toontown Fair and Tomorrowland... definitely need Liberty Square, Frontierland, Fantasyland and...is there a sign for Main Street USA?

ISO photos of the Walt Disney (and others) quotes that are around MK on the construction murals. DD worked hard to get them all, but I know we missed some. I'll be happy to share the ones we have. Does anyone know how many there are by any chance?

I'm finally getting to work on my WDW scrapbook:cool1: and am in need of food pics from ohana's breakfast! I snapped all pics of kids and the characters and forgot to get the food, which is now my sons fav. place ever! Help please!!!

I'm new to this thread, so I hope I am doing this right. This was from 2 years ago.

PA130661.jpg

We went this year and they had potatoes too, but I didn't get a picture without kids.

I'm trying to finish up my photobook and need to order tomorrow night. And, when proofing, I just thought that maybe someone could help me that has photoshop. I have a photo taken of me and my granddaughter on splash mountain. While it's really not a good photo, it's the only one we have. Now, here is the problem. Her face is completely blocked by a limb. So, here is my question, and I'm not looking for a great photoshop look, but can anyone cut and paste her face onto her so that we could at least see her? And, I realize that these two pictures are different quality but taken about an hour apart.

Here are the two pictures

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Karen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter