Anyone have a photo of....

I am working on a scrapbook from our recent trip to Disneyland and I am trying to find a picture from the Storybook Land Canals. I need a picture of the the boat "Faline". (The one thing I didn't take a picture of on that ride) Does any one have one of these pictures? It would be much appreciated:goodvibes

Thanks in advance

I am looking for pictures of the tinkerbell & cinderella floats from the Main Street Electrical parade. Thanks!

Here's one of Cinderella. I haven't found one of Tink yet

P2170306.jpg

Just found this thread and it has been SUCH a big help, I had a solo trip to wdw last Feb and videoed a lot of the shows for everyone back home, so unfortunately had no pics for my scrapbook. This has let me fill in the gaps.

My link to my photobucket account has my wdw trip where I stayed at the swan and also my 3 trips to dlrp including xmas last year

Just found this thread and it has been SUCH a big help, I had a solo trip to wdw last Feb and videoed a lot of the shows for everyone back home, so unfortunately had no pics for my scrapbook. This has let me fill in the gaps.

My link to my photobucket account has my wdw trip where I stayed at the swan and also my 3 trips to dlrp including xmas last year

You might want to try to have pictures taken from your videos I did this (I just googled how to get photos from video & it gave several sites that told how with different ways)
that way you get pictures for things (yourself if you turned the camera around) of when you were there -- I need to refresh myself on how to do this again since the videos turned out cute & the pictures worked that way

Just wondering if anyone has any photos of an empty ship in Peter Pans flight? Or any other photos from the ride? I found Mark's photos which are amazing, just not what I'm looking for. Thanks in advance for any help!

Just wondering if anyone has any photos of an empty ship in Peter Pans flight? Or any other photos from the ride? I found Mark's photos which are amazing, just not what I'm looking for. Thanks in advance for any help!

most of my pics turned out very bad - either the "ship" was in the way or lighting was bad.

I am in need of attractions at night such as Thunder Mountain, Splash Mountain, Tower of Terror, also in need of Electrical Parade pictures I am in dire need of Cinderella facing the camera and minnie mouse. Any help would be appreciated.

I posted photos I had... still probably have some others but had to run a child to practice... in your photo request thread...

ETA: Don't recall either of your dire needs in my stash... sorry!

I'm heading back to WDW this fall. We'll hit all four major parks, the water parks, Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure. If anyone has any specific photo requests, let me know and I'll see if I can work them in.

I'm heading back to WDW this fall. We'll hit all four major parks, the water parks, Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure. If anyone has any specific photo requests, let me know and I'll see if I can work them in.

I don't have any requests, but I just had to say how nice of you to offer. I know these trips mean a lot to me and the pictures are priceless to me. I can't wait to go in 2 years (when my grandson is old enough!). I'll be sure to make the same offer. :lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter