Anyone have a photo of....

I'm heading back to WDW this fall. We'll hit all four major parks, the water parks, Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure. If anyone has any specific photo requests, let me know and I'll see if I can work them in.

We'll be there this fall too! I just love looking your photos over after you're back, whether or not I need any :)

Glad to have found this thread again. I used it last year when making my photo book and now it's time again, I'm working on this year's photo book. For starters, I'm looking for a good quality image of the Old Key West Swimming Pool (the main pool).

Thanks for your help! Karen

Hi. I would love to find some photos of Animation Academy. I've decided to scrapbook copies of my drawings but I'd love a photo of the classroom, the lightboxes, or any signs. This was one of my very favorite things I did while at Disney. Thank you so much!!!
(Next time I have to take more photos of rides, signs, buildings etc!)

Hi Morgansmom. I wasn't sure if you were responding to me or the previous poster. If you were responding to me about the animation academy photos that would be wonderful and I'd really appreciate it! Thanks so much and I hope you have a wonderful trip! -Roni

Hi Morgansmom. I wasn't sure if you were responding to me or the previous poster. If you were responding to me about the animation academy photos that would be wonderful and I'd really appreciate it! Thanks so much and I hope you have a wonderful trip! -Roni

Roni - I was responding to you. I'm not staying at Old Key West (as much as I'd love to ;) ). I'll post what I've got when I get home!

Hi. I am getting ready to scrapbook my Disney trip and I realized I have many people photos and few ride and sign photos. In the past I never kept non-people photos so I didn't take many. Somehow Disney is different and I'm really missing those photos. I'd love to use many photos on this thread to fill in the blanks. Many of the photos were posted 2+ years ago so even if I ask permission to use them it is doubtful that the owner of the photo will be on this site and respond. Can I do one post listing the many photos I'd like to use? After waiting for a while if I don't hear back is it safe to go ahead and use the photo? How long should I wait for an answer? I am so very excited to find these photos but I don't want to offend anyone by using their image without asking. Thanks so much for all suggestions! -Roni

The intent of this thread was for us to use these photos.. So if the photos were posted you are permitted to use them (without asking each individual poster)

Mark Barberi has allowed us to use his photos. He just likes thank you and to know what photos you use. I especially love his sign photos!! Mark has been very good about helping us scrappers out by sharing his photography skills!!!

Roni--if any of the photos you want to use were posted by MarkBarbieri you can use those without specific permission. He posts over here specifically for scrapbook use. Also, he has a great thread with signs :) and one with dark ride pics too!!!

ETA: looks like PN96 and I were posting at the same time ;)

Good day all,

While on a weekend trip my wife and I went to the Hall of the Presidents. While there I saw the dress was worn by First Lady Edith.

I have a hobby of bobbin lace making and I saw there was a very nice piece on her dress. I tried to get some sample photos but none turned out good enough to analyze it to make a pricking (pattern).

Does anyone have a good picture of the lace?

Thanks,
Jim

Good day all,

While on a weekend trip my wife and I went to the Hall of the Presidents. While there I saw the dress was worn by First Lady Edith.

I have a hobby of bobbin lace making and I saw there was a very nice piece on her dress. I tried to get some sample photos but none turned out good enough to analyze it to make a pricking (pattern).

Does anyone have a good picture of the lace?

Thanks,
Jim

I have some photos but they are actually too dark...I can take one when I get back if it would help....

I am working on my dd make a wish trip from Christmas...Please, does anyone have a photo of the Beauty and Beast sign for the shop at the Studios?
Thank you

Hi all! Am looking for a picture of the bigger Kim Possible station near Odyssey Center. I have pics of 2 of the stations in the countries, but am hoping for a picture where we got our first mission.

Thanks so much!

Does anyone have photos of the 2011 Gingerbread House in the Grand Floridian? Need a couple for a scrapbook page. Thanks.

Mary Pops In
:laundy:

Does anyone have any pictures from this year's MVMCP Parade? I was in an awkward spot for good pictures.

Thanks so much!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter