Anyone going in February 2008?

:banana: :banana: :dance3: :cool1: :cool1:

Have a wonderful trip everyone
I will be there in 8 days. :yay:

:banana: :banana: I'll give you a few:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: See you on the 9th. Melli says at the Hub about 30 - 45 mins before fireworks!! I 'll be wearing Pirate ears with Kyle on them:rotfl2:

Well things have not worked out for me... :mad: I am still at home... :sad1: our flight got cancelled.
So... I just hope we make it out of here tomorrow. :worship:

Well things have not worked out for me... :mad: I am still at home... :sad1: our flight got cancelled.
So... I just hope we make it out of here tomorrow. :worship:

I am so sorry. I am send you :wizard: for today

:yay:

I still need to get everything ready. It has been snowing like crazy here. Can't wait to get into the warmth of Florida
See you all soon!!

I will be at WDW from this Friday evening (2/8) until Wednesday morning (2/13), but even though I'm staying solo at the POFQ and will have some time on my own, it's a family gathering so I'm not sure when & where my "free time" will occur. Tuesday evening at Jellyrolls is a strong possibility, however! :thumbsup2

I read somewhere about wearing one of the Home Depot Disney paint chips to ID yourself as a DIS person?

Kate

I will be at WDW from this Friday evening (2/8) until Wednesday morning (2/13), but even though I'm staying solo at the POFQ and will have some time on my own, it's a family gathering so I'm not sure when & where my "free time" will occur. Tuesday evening at Jellyrolls is a strong possibility, however! :thumbsup2

I read somewhere about wearing one of the Home Depot Disney paint chips to ID yourself as a DIS person?

Kate

That's right and be on the lookout for Team Focker Watch green lanyards they are a easy ID of a Disser. I will be wearing one !!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter