Anyone going in February 2008?

I am too excited I can't sleep :rotfl2:

I am soooo excited, I can't hardly wait, now just to finish packing.
Need ot gather my costume for the P&P Party.

Happy Wednesday

15 days for me!!

I am so excited. Is anyone packed already??

I talked carrie into the party, hopefully we will be able to meet you all for the fireworks, at the hub????

Great I think there will be quite a few of us we have to get a Group Dis pix to post. Melli did you see this another for the Dis meet?

I talked carrie into the party, hopefully we will be able to meet you all for the fireworks, at the hub????

Great I think there will be quite a few of us we have to get a Group Dis pix to post. Melli did you see this another for the Dis meet?

Yes she did talk me into the party! Not that I was to hard to convince.

Yup hub for the fireworks would be fun. I will need some Lime Green then. I have photos on my link below on my myspace page if anyone need them.

Yes she did talk me into the party! Not that I was to hard to convince.

Yup hub for the fireworks would be fun. I will need some Lime Green then. I have photos on my link below on my myspace page if anyone need them.

Checked out your MYSPACE! Confused:confused3 It says you are going solo SOOOOOO who is "piratw me"???????

Checked out your MYSPACE! Confused:confused3 It says you are going solo SOOOOOO who is "piratw me"???????

Hehe

PirateMel is a friend from the singles thread and dismates chat!

We ended up planning solo trips at the same time. She will be there the same time as well as a few others.

And we both will be staying at Pop as well.

So its a solo trip from my family and friends who I normally travel with. But will be meeting new dis friends while there at different times.

If that all makes sense.

Hehe

PirateMel is a friend from the singles thread and dismates chat!

We ended up planning solo trips at the same time. She will be there the same time as well as a few others.

And we both will be staying at Pop as well.

So its a solo trip from my family and friends who I normally travel with. But will be meeting new dis friends while there at different times.

If that all makes sense.

Okay now I understand

:yay: :dance3: :banana: :goodvibes :thumbsup2 :) :banana: :cheer2: :dance3: :yay: :banana: :banana: :banana: Can you tell I'm excited for you!! Will we be meeting on the 8th for Spectro and where ? Just want to finalize 'cos you are so short you cannot pay attention:rotfl2: (Old miltary expression)

Unfortunately I probably won't be able to make it on the 8th now...my plans got all screwed up and changed when my DW decided at the very last minute to come along for the whole week.....Although I'm glad she's coming...I wish she hadn't waited to the last minute...I even had to take a loss on the plane ticket I had bought for her. Not to mention all my ADR's for the second part of the week had to either be changed or cancelled. That's were the biggest problem came in....I had party of 2 tables reserved and they couldn't change them to party of 3...still working on some of my ADR's though...hoping for a cancellation somewhere......but we we definetly be there on the 9th (still wishing we were doing a fireworks cruise). I'm sooo sorry...I feel bad!:guilty: :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter