Anyone going in February 2008?

That's Ok Mark I am glad I will get to meet you on the 9th! We have to get Dis pix cuz I think therea lot of us meeting which will be cool!!

Is anyone going to be arriving either late February 22, or early February 23 and staying at either the BCV or BWV? The reason I ask is because. We are going to buy (2) strollers for the kids. The nice red ones they sell for $40.00. We are going to use them while we stay, but we are leaving Saturday the 23rd so if anyone wants them come and get them (FREE). I'm not taking them onto the plane. pm me. I'll be back on the computer Monday.:flower3:

Is anyone going to be arriving either late February 22, or early February 23 and staying at either the BCV or BWV? The reason I ask is because. We are going to buy (2) strollers for the kids. The nice red ones they sell for $40.00. We are going to use them while we stay, but we are leaving Saturday the 23rd so if anyone wants them come and get them (FREE). I'm not taking them onto the plane. pm me. I'll be back on the computer Monday.:flower3:

That is really nice of you I don't need strollers but I just love the Disney Majic on these boards!!:wizard: :love:

It's getting closer ! Hope everyone posts about their trips and links me to their TRs . 4 more days till FEBRUARY!!

Wow I can not believe how quick this trip is coming up. (and yet it seems like it is taking forever) Hope everyone is getting ready!!

For those already there or leaving soon....Here is hoping for good weather:wizard:

Wow I can not believe how quick this trip is coming up. (and yet it seems like it is taking forever) Hope everyone is getting ready!!

For those already there or leaving soon....Here is hoping for good weather:wizard:

When are you going? and where are you staying??

I leave the 7th and stay till the 11th. My DMom and I are staying at BWV. We are going to meet up with everyone @ the P&PP. The rest of the time we are going to be playing by ear. I know we are going to Universal on Friday and probably Jellyrolls that night. Not sure what we are doing Sunday or Monday.

Yep I will be at the P&PP on the 9th. I think a lot of us will be meeting there aat the HubI'm doing Epcot in am on Sunday and not sure rest of day but Spectra at nite and meeting up with Blue & Jordan at 9:30 pm at Buzz.Monday I am at Ak all day with supper at Boma!!

I just did what my be a first for me, I booked a weekend at Disney World, today, I am leaving Friday after work and staying until Sunday.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter