Anyone going in February 2008?

englishrose47

DIS Veteran
Hi I.m waiting for the packages to come out ,but plan on being in the World Feb 1st? Right now I am a Soloist but that could change . I'd love to meetup with somr other dissers for meals etc . So if any other adults out there are planning on being there let me know!!

We will be there February 1 will probaby be changing to POP, kids just love it there!! I'll keep checking this thread to see if there is a Feb POP meet

Dh and I will be there Feb 1st as we are every year and I can't wait. It seems like forever. We stay at POR. Do you know when the packages will be coming out?

We will be there February 1 will probaby be changing to POP, kids just love it there!! I'll keep checking this thread to see if there is a Feb POP meet

Oh there will be let's just do it!!:banana: I was there in April with grandkids and they loved Pop, the pools the pingpong the foodcourt EVERYTHING I am planning an adult possible solo trip this timebut am always looking for Dissers to meet up with !!:cool1:

YES!!! We're staying at the BWV 2/8-16 and BCV 2/16-22. It's our first DVC trip, and we'll be there for our 12th anniversary at BC, where we honeymooned. Can't wait til 8/13/07 so I can start booking ADRs:banana: !!!!

I also HOPE, HOPE, HOPE they have the P&PP in Feb again. We so badly want to do it again!

hey Stinkerbell317, I too am at BWV 2/10- 2/15, taking my Mom who hasn't been to WDW since 1994. We are booked in a 1 bedroom BW view.

Hi puggymom!!! GUESS WHAT? I'm a puggymom, too!!! My DP9's (darling pug's!) name is Daisy. She is a chubby little girl, but we love her:love: !!! What are your DPs' names?

Have fun at the BWV! Maybe I'll see you. It's our first stay there.

Hi puggymom!!! GUESS WHAT? I'm a puggymom, too!!! My DP9's (darling pug's!) name is Daisy. She is a chubby little girl, but we love her:love: !!! What are your DPs' names?

Have fun at the BWV! Maybe I'll see you. It's our first stay there.

HOw cool is that that we are both puggymom's:love:

My DP's are left to right

Rocky the rescue and he is 5 and the last to join the pack

Cooper, technically Mom's but I consider him one of mine and is 4, second to join the pack, he was a year old when he came home as he was to be a show dog originally

Namath - only one that came home as a puppy, and started all this pug madness (turned 4 in April)

PuggyMom when do the rates change from value to regular in Feb1 Also heard that they are charging the rate by the day so if you lapse into regular season your room rate will be more those days. I'd love to overlap with you but as it stands right now I'm going solo and I'm looking for any breaks I can get. How is the weather in Feb??

PuggyMom when do the rates change from value to regular in Feb1 Also heard that they are charging the rate by the day so if you lapse into regular season your room rate will be more those days. I'd love to overlap with you but as it stands right now I'm going solo and I'm looking for any breaks I can get. How is the weather in Feb??

HI Rosie, I am staying on points via DVC, but I do think going into President's weekend the rates may go up.

Weather can be iffy, could be near 80 could be chilly. I will be checking accuweather right up until I leave.;)

Let me know what you decide, I would love to meet our official computer whiz in person:laughing:

Puggymom I'm maybe thinking now Feb 8th thru 14thmight work depending on when Presidents week is Cos' thats peak rate ! If it works out we will get to meet for sure ! Do you have a plans for dining yet! I want to try Boma, Biergarten, Capt Jacks, Raglan Road and of course Cp (my favorite) Any on your list??

Puggymom I'm maybe thinking now Feb 8th thru 14thmight work depending on when Presidents week is Cos' thats peak rate ! If it works out we will get to meet for sure ! Do you have a plans for dining yet! I want to try Boma, Biergarten, Capt Jacks, Raglan Road and of course Cp (my favorite) Any on your list??

President's Day is the 18th. So you should be OK with these dates.

I have Boma and Biergarten on our to do's (Mom loves German food so that one is a given) I love CP breakfast so we may do that for our MK morning. (most breakfasts we will have in the room as we have a full kitchen in a 1 bedroom). let me know for sure what your dates our and I hopefully I will have an idea about what dates for what restaurants.

Tentatively I ahd planned Biergarten for my first night and Boma later in the stay but everything is flexible when you are solo!!

Hi I.m waiting for the packages to come out ,but plan on being in the World Feb 1st? Right now I am a Soloist but that could change . I'd love to meetup with somr other dissers for meals etc . So if any other adults out there are planning on being there let me know!!

Hi Englishrose47. I am thinking of going towards the end of the month for my birthday on the 28 feb.

Tim

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter