Anyone do any TWILIGHT DISigns??

Amy,
Thanks so much for getting those designs done so quickly. If I pull this surprise party off, it will be a miracle!!! :rotfl2: Thanks for letting me know that I had Nora twice. Here are the 2 I left off and then if I could get NINA changed to NIHA that would be great. Can I also get a Team Jacob done with all the wolfpack? Thanks Again! ~ Katrina

Madi
Sophia

Amy,
Thanks so much for getting those designs done so quickly. If I pull this surprise party off, it will be a miracle!!! :rotfl2: Thanks for letting me know that I had Nora twice. Here are the 2 I left off and then if I could get NINA changed to NIHA that would be great. Can I also get a Team Jacob done with all the wolfpack? Thanks Again! ~ Katrina

Madi
Sophia

My fault on Niha - I actually wrote it down correctly but then goofed! Here are your designs - I hope you pull off the surprise too!

madi_eclipsefill4.jpg

niha_eclipsefill4.jpg

sophia_eclipsefill4.jpg

teamjacob_wolffill.jpg

Amy,

WOW! WOW! and WOW! again!

Could you please **batting eyelashes** make a couple eclipse fills for me:

Mackenzie
Taylor
Kyla
Lily
Shannon
Lydia

Thank you, thank you!!

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! These girls will LOVE them! I appreciate you doing that for me... but... you forgot Taylor... :goodvibes :goodvibes

Could you send me a fill for Taylor.

TIA!!

Sorry - I had it done but forgot to grab/insert the image code. Thanks for keeping me on my toes.

taylor_eclipsefill4.jpg

What color shirt do you recommended for the Eclipse design?

I am not sure what color shirt people have been using. I think it would look good (and really pop) on a white tshirt. But I think it would also look good on a tan or brown colored shirt as well.

Amy,
Thank you so much for your Twilight designs. :worship: They were a big hit at the surprise party I threw for my DD's 13th Bday last night. We had a whole Eclipse themed party and I used the shirt designs as party favors. :thumbsup2 Your Iron-on Transfer paper was AMAZING!!!! I will definately be ordering some more for our Disney trip in Oct. The paper was so easy to use, the directions were simple to follow and all the moms raved about how nice it looked and felt on the shirt. You are my HERO!!!!! :love:

Thanks,
Katrina

Amy I would love the book cover & Twilight(from first page) fill names with
Maggie
Ashley

and Eclipse w/
Levi

Thank you so much we are huge Twilight fans!!

Edit: my niece Mary would love the wolf pack with her name instead of the others, Thanks
Christina

Amy,
Thank you so much for your Twilight designs. :worship: They were a big hit at the surprise party I threw for my DD's 13th Bday last night. We had a whole Eclipse themed party and I used the shirt designs as party favors. :thumbsup2 Your Iron-on Transfer paper was AMAZING!!!! I will definately be ordering some more for our Disney trip in Oct. The paper was so easy to use, the directions were simple to follow and all the moms raved about how nice it looked and felt on the shirt. You are my HERO!!!!! :love:

Thanks,
Katrina

Katrina,

Your daughter must have been very surprised! I am so glad that the designs were such a hit and that you are loving the transfer paper. That is what I love to hear!

I am glad I was able to help!

Amy I would love the book cover & Twilight(from first page) fill names with
Christina
Maggie
Ashley

and Eclipse w/
Levi

Thank you so much we are huge Twilight fans!!

Edit: my niece Mary would love the wolf pack with her name instead of the others, Thanks
Christina

I had most of these done already so this was a quick request...

christina_twilightfill.jpg

christina_twilightred.jpg

maggie_twilightfill.jpg

maggie_twilightred.jpg

ashley_twilightfill.jpg

ashley_twilightred.jpg

levi_eclipsefill4.jpg

mary_wolffill.jpg

I'de love the first eclipse with maggie and christina then the alice one with the name maggie

oh and per my last request I found a christina so I dont need that one

Thanks sooooo much, oh and I got ur PM I did find you and will be looking into further thanks again, Christina

Hi - Would you please do the Twilight Letters with the names:

Mackenzie
Berkeley

Thank you!!!

I'de love the first eclipse with maggie and christina then the alice one with the name maggie

oh and per my last request I found a christina so I dont need that one

Thanks sooooo much, oh and I got ur PM I did find you and will be looking into further thanks again, Christina

Here are your requested designs...

maggie_alice.jpg

maggie_eclipsefill.jpg

christina_eclipsefill.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter