Anyone do any TWILIGHT DISigns??

Would it be possible to get a Team Jacob design with the name Alexa? My niece would be so thrilled!
Thanks!
Stephanie

I wasn't sure which design you wanted - so if this is not the one - please let me know which one you wanted...

alexa_wolvesfill.jpg

Would it be possible to get a Team Jacob design with the name Alexa? My niece would be so thrilled!
Thanks!
Stephanie

I wasn't sure which design you wanted - so if this is not the one - please let me know which one you wanted...

alexa_wolvesfill.jpg

Thank you so VERY much Amy for helping me with my requests! I did try the name fill thing on my own and just couldn't get it to work so that the faces were cut off. The one that you did for me is PERFECT!

Also, thank you for the link to the Eclipse party things on Dolly's 4shared. She had everything that I wanted ... and so much more! Wow! The hours I have spent fooling around trying to design the stuff myself and trying to find examples online brought nothing compared to what you have been able to direct me to!

Thank you SO much again. You must be a very generous and caring individual. I do hope that your kindness is returned to you in abundance. :o)

I would still love to see your website, etc.. My email is j u l i a w o l s t (at) rogers(dot)com (remove the spaces from my name - not a very original email addy, I know).

Thanks again! Julia:yay:

Hey, Amy!

Wow, my girls would love to have t-shirts with your font design. Can you I get you to do ones for me with the following names:

Alex
Brittany
Claire
Gabby
Bailey

Thanks so much!

Linda

Hi Amy-

I just love your designs! Would you mind doing the names Susan, Windi, and Dawn in your New Moon Fill, Eclipse Fill and Book Cover Fill? Thank you so much for your time!

Dawn

Hey, Amy!
Wow, my girls would love to have t-shirts with your font design. Can you I get you to do ones for me with the following names:
Alex
Brittany
Claire
Gabby
Bailey
Thanks so much!
Linda

Here are your requested designs...

brittany_eclipsefill4.jpg

claire_eclipsefill4.jpg

gabby_eclipsefill4.jpg

alex_eclipsefill4.jpg

bailey_eclipsefill4.jpg

Hi Amy-
I just love your designs! Would you mind doing the names Susan, Windi, and Dawn in your New Moon Fill, Eclipse Fill and Book Cover Fill? Thank you so much for your time!
Dawn

Here are your requests...

dawn_eclipsefill4.jpg

dawn_newmoonfill.jpg

dawn_twilightfillred.jpg

susan_eclipsefill4.jpg

susan_twilightfillred.jpg

susan_newmoonfill.jpg

windi_eclipsefill4.jpg

windi_twilightfillred.jpg

windi_newmoonfill.jpg

Amy thanks so much. You so rock!!!! I just got your transfer paper and tried it out and I have to agree it is the best I've used. I've been telling all of my friends

You are welcome! Thanks for passing on the word about my transfers! I am glad you are loving them!

Amy love the new designs.

Would love if you could do the Eclipse fills with Amanda & Heather.

Amy-

Thank you so much! My friends are going to flip when they see these! You're the best!

Dawn

Amy, I don't know what I'm doing wrong, I right clicked on your disign for the Eclipse team Edward and saved it, but now when I try to print it only one small line of dark colors prints. Can you give me an idea of another way to save it or something that might help?
Also, can I get the Eclipse fill with just Edward, Bella, and Jacob and have it say Amber?
Thanks!

Amy, I don't know what I'm doing wrong, I right clicked on your disign for the Eclipse team Edward and saved it, but now when I try to print it only one small line of dark colors prints. Can you give me an idea of another way to save it or something that might help?
Also, can I get the Eclipse fill with just Edward, Bella, and Jacob and have it say Amber?
Thanks!

I don't know enough about computers to know why it is doing that. I have had that happen to me before and I think the only way I could figure out to fix it was to just save it again (with a different file name). See if that works. If not, let me know and I could try emailing it to you and see if it will work that way.

Here is Amber's design...

amber_eclipsefill4.jpg

Thanks for doing my daughters name! I figured out how to make it work on my computer, I just had to save it as a btmp instead of a jpeg. My daugeter is going to love wearing this to the premere.

Amy just wanted to say that your twilight/new moon and eclipse designs are awesome! :worship: My bestie, Chels1411, turned me on to this site. So of course I had to look at everything lol. :surfweb: I was wondering if you would be able to do two designs for me please?

Team Switzerland - in the eclipse name fill
Melissa - in the eclipse name fill and also in the meadow scene with just Edward and Bella

Thanks a bunch!
Cami :woohoo:

Amy just wanted to say that your twilight/new moon and eclipse designs are awesome! :worship: My bestie, Chels1411, turned me on to this site. So of course I had to look at everything lol. :surfweb: I was wondering if you would be able to do two designs for me please?

Team Switzerland - in the eclipse name fill
Melissa - in the eclipse name fill and also in the meadow scene with just Edward and Bella

Thanks a bunch!
Cami :woohoo:

Cami,
First of all - welcome to the DIS!!! You will soon be addicted!

Here are your requested designs...

melissa_eclipsefill.jpg

melissa_eclipsefill4.jpg

teamswitzerland_eclipsefill4.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter