Anyone do any TWILIGHT DISigns??

Amy is it possible to get the "I was there, where were you" design with the date switched so it reads 6-30-10 instead of 30.06.10? I love the design, so cute.

Thank you

Amy is it possible to get the "I was there, where were you" design with the date switched so it reads 6-30-10 instead of 30.06.10? I love the design, so cute.

Thank you

Here is the date change - also I sent your names via pm last night and the full design a short time ago - hopefully you have received everything you requested...

twilight_eclipse2b_63010.jpg

Amy

Thank you so much, you are AWESOME!!!!!!

Some friends & I are doing the twilight trilogy at the movie theater tomorrow night & decided to get shirts at the last minute.....is there anyone that can do a super quick disign please?

I need name fills with the following names:
Angie
Wendy
Selina
Erica

I would really appreciate it if anyone can do this! Thanks so much either way!!

Some friends & I are doing the twilight trilogy at the movie theater tomorrow night & decided to get shirts at the last minute.....is there anyone that can do a super quick disign please?

I need name fills with the following names:
Angie
Wendy
Selina
Erica

I would really appreciate it if anyone can do this! Thanks so much either way!!

Here are your requested name fills...

angie_eclipsefill4-1.jpg

erica_eclipsefill4.jpg

selina_eclipsefill4.jpg

wendy_eclipsefill4.jpg

thank you so much for the quick reply!! it really amazes me what great disigners are on this site!! my friends will be soooo excited!!:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

Is it possible to get all of them? LOL! If not thats ok! I need them with the name Laken :)
If you dont want to do all of them then just do whatever! Thanks so much! You rock!

Is it possible to get all of them? LOL! If not thats ok! I need them with the name Laken :)
If you dont want to do all of them then just do whatever! Thanks so much! You rock!

Here are the most popular name fills - if you wanted any others, let me know.

laken_eclipsefill4.jpg

laken_newmoonfill.jpg

laken_twilightfill.jpg

laken_twilightred.jpg

Is there anyway to get the twlight designs for

Brandy and Nicole

We would love them to emphasis Jacob :) Thank you so much!

Amy,
Thank You!!! Thank You!!! for doing Twilight designs. I am throwing a surprise 13th bday for my daughter and she loves Twilight. Would it be possible for me to get the following names done in the Eclipse theme that has Bella, Jacob, and Edward:

Amanda
Taylor
Niha
Audrey
Jordyn
Kinsey
Nora
Megan
Rachel
Kathryn
Nora
Madelyn

Then can I get a "Twilight Mom" and "Twilight Nana" with the book theme?

Thank You so much! She is going to be so surprised.

Hi Amy:

Would it be possible to get the Twilight Disigns with the following names:

Christina
Megan

Thank you!

Eileen

Amy,
Thank You!!! Thank You!!! for doing Twilight designs. I am throwing a surprise 13th bday for my daughter and she loves Twilight. Would it be possible for me to get the following names done in the Eclipse theme that has Bella, Jacob, and Edward:
Amanda
Taylor
Niha
Audrey
Jordyn
Kinsey
Nora
Megan
Rachel
Kathryn
Nora
Madelyn
Then can I get a "Twilight Mom" and "Twilight Nana" with the book theme?
Thank You so much! She is going to be so surprised.

Here are your requested designs - you had Nora listed twice, if you missed someone, let me know...

audrey_eclipsefill4.jpg

jordyn_eclipsefill4.jpg

taylor_eclipsefill4.jpg

kinsey_eclipsefill4.jpg

nina_eclipsefill4.jpg

nora_eclipsefill4.jpg

kathryn_eclipsefill4.jpg

megan_eclipsefill4.jpg

madelyn_eclipsefill4.jpg

rachel_eclipsefill4.jpg

amanda_eclipsefill4.jpg

twilightmom_twilightred.jpg

twilightnana_twilightred.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter