Any other LGBT parents on here?

Two mommies here. We will celebrate our 20th anniversary in August, and what better way than to go to Disney with our 2 children - 6 year old daughter and 4 year old son. Yes, it will be hot, but, even it's if 5 degrees cooler than Miami (where we reside) we'll be happy with that.

We hope to do a Fall trip as well. We too would love to meet other families. We're very blended . . . I'm Caucasian, my partner is Hispanic, and our children are AA. When I'm tan, we're all a different shade of beautiful brown:)

My DW and I have three boys - just saw this thread. Cusepack, we will be there in August as well - you should come join us on the August thread http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3128374 - it's a very friendly bunch! Happy Anniversary!

My wife and I will be making our first visit to WDW as parents this December for our son's first birthday! I thought that I'd be one of those people who left their kids with Grandma so that we could just enjoy ourselves as always, but now that he's here, I'm so excited to experience everything through new eyes... even if it means having a responsible bedtime. ;)

2 moms here in Albany, NY married for 6 yrs. We have a 2.5 yr old- he has already been to disney twice! We are headed back this Thanksgiving for his 3rd bday!

2 moms here in Albany, NY married for 6 yrs. We have a 2.5 yr old- he has already been to disney twice! We are headed back this Thanksgiving for his 3rd bday!

:O I go to college at UAlbany!

Back to your regularly scheduled thread.

Hi everyone!! We're a two moms family out here in the Portland,OR metro area. (I'm originally from NJ, my wife of 5yrs is a native Oregonian) We have two girls,aged 10 and 6. Each of us gave birth to a very clear "apple off the tree". Heading down to a quick 2 days at WDW in Oct,then jumping on the Fantasy..Can't wait! :woohoo:

On a side note, signature drive to put Constitutional 1m/1w repeal on Nov '14 ballot starts very soon! We have "domestic partnerships" here now, Excited the tide is turning here! Hard to be sandwiched between two states that have full equality!

Hi everyone!! We're a two moms family out here in the Portland,OR metro area. (I'm originally from NJ, my wife of 5yrs is a native Oregonian) We have two girls,aged 10 and 6. Each of us gave birth to a very clear "apple off the tree". Heading down to a quick 2 days at WDW in Oct,then jumping on the Fantasy..Can't wait! :woohoo:

On a side note, signature drive to put Constitutional 1m/1w repeal on Nov '14 ballot starts very soon! We have "domestic partnerships" here now, Excited the tide is turning here! Hard to be sandwiched between two states that have full equality!

Welcome to the thread neighbor! We also have 2 daughters and live in the North Bay Area in CA. Looking forward to the day that the entire west coast has marriage equality.

Hi, my wife and I have four kids....10, 10, and 8 yo twins. We are planning to be at WDW in November. Sounds like we will see some of you guys there!

My wife and I have 7y old twin sons. We've been together for 13y.

I am hoping that we can go to WDW this winter now that my wife is done with her PhD! :cool1:

Hi Everyone!

My wife and I are moms to a beautiful 5 month old little boy. He will be taking his first trip to Wdw this coming November. My wife is running the half marathon and we'll be staying at the Animal Kingdom Lodge. Great to read about everyone's families!

Hi Everyone!

My wife and I are moms to a beautiful 5 month old little boy. He will be taking his first trip to Wdw this coming November. My wife is running the half marathon and we'll be staying at the Animal Kingdom Lodge. Great to read about everyone's families!

Welcome! My family will be staying at AKL in November as well. What a great start to life. 5 months old and going to WDW.

Welcome! My family will be staying at AKL in November as well. What a great start to life. 5 months old and going to WDW.

We're going to try and not spoil him but it's gonna be difficult :)
We've split out stay between AKL and Yacht, Wine & Dine Half Marathon week. Are those your dates?

I suppose we qualify as LGBT parents as we foster kids. Our count so far is too many to count. We were close to adopting one but plans fell thru. We currently have one furry kiddo.

I suppose we qualify as LGBT parents as we foster kids. Our count so far is too many to count. We were close to adopting one but plans fell thru. We currently have one furry kiddo.

Absolutely you qualify!

We're going to try and not spoil him but it's gonna be difficult :)
We've split out stay between AKL and Yacht, Wine & Dine Half Marathon week. Are those your dates?

I'm not sure which week has the half marathon. We are going the week before Thanksgiving week.

We're a queer family, too. My wife and I have two little girls, 4 and 1, that we are taking back to WDW in october. It will be the little one's first trip and my birthday celebration all in one!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter