Any other LGBT parents on here?

We've done Wonder to Bahamas, Wonder to Alaska and going to Western Caribbean on Fantasy over Thanksgiving this year. My 17 year old DD says it is the best vacation ever. High praise from a teen.

Sounds like this thread needs to organize a family cruise sometime. That would be incredibly fun!

That's an awesome idea!! I would love a family cruise!

Two mommies here. We will celebrate our 20th anniversary in August, and what better way than to go to Disney with our 2 children - 6 year old daughter and 4 year old son. Yes, it will be hot, but, even it's if 5 degrees cooler than Miami (where we reside) we'll be happy with that.

We hope to do a Fall trip as well. We too would love to meet other families. We're very blended . . . I'm Caucasian, my partner is Hispanic, and our children are AA. When I'm tan, we're all a different shade of beautiful brown:)

Two mommies here. We will celebrate our 20th anniversary in August, and what better way than to go to Disney with our 2 children - 6 year old daughter and 4 year old son. Yes, it will be hot, but, even it's if 5 degrees cooler than Miami (where we reside) we'll be happy with that.

We hope to do a Fall trip as well. We too would love to meet other families. We're very blended . . . I'm Caucasian, my partner is Hispanic, and our children are AA. When I'm tan, we're all a different shade of beautiful brown:)

Congratulations on your anniversary! What a great way to celebrate.

We've got a "family" cruise thread going on DIS as well. Trying to see if we can have a "family" reunion in 2015. Check it out if interested.

That would be the perfect Anniversary in my book! Congrats! :)

Wow, 20 years! I think spending it in WDW is a great idea!

My family will be there in the Fall, from 10/26-11/2. My partner is Puerto Rican, btw!

My DH and I adopted our son last year. He is 7 now. I got a little crazy and took them on a world wide Disney trip this year. We started in Hong Kong Disneyland for New Year, Disney World for Easter, Disneyland last month followed by a Disney Cruise to Vancouver.
That's what you get when you get adopted by a Disney geek!

My DH and I adopted our son last year. He is 7 now. I got a little crazy and took them on a world wide Disney trip this year. We started in Hong Kong Disneyland for New Year, Disney World for Easter, Disneyland last month followed by a Disney Cruise to Vancouver.
That's what you get when you get adopted by a Disney geek!

Wow! Who wouldn't want to be adopted by you guys? Welcome to the thread.

2 Moms 4 kids
We're leaving for our first Disney Cruise today followed by a week at the world. They're all asleep - I couldn't - too excited

2 Moms 4 kids
We're leaving for our first Disney Cruise today followed by a week at the world. They're all asleep - I couldn't - too excited

4 kids? Awesome. Reading your post reminded me of our first Disney cruise. I don't think I slept the night before either. It was such a great feeling - the anticipation. Congratulations and enjoy! Come back and tell us all about it too.

Hi were a gay couple with our 6 yo son this will be our 2nd Disney cruise first was on disney dream nov 2011 had a great time we are looking towards our aug 31 to sep 7th cruise western carribian would recommend for any gay or lesbian couples with or without children. Also if any gay couples going on this cruise would love to chat about upcoming cruise we are very excited!!!

Hi were a gay couple with our 6 yo son this will be our 2nd Disney cruise first was on disney dream nov 2011 had a great time we are looking towards our aug 31 to sep 7th cruise western carribian would recommend for any gay or lesbian couples with or without children. Also if any gay couples going on this cruise would love to chat about upcoming cruise we are very excited!!!

Welcome to the thread guys! We are doing the same cruise but later in the year. Enjoy!

How's this for unconventional? This thread caught my eye, due to our family situation, which is new to us.

I am a straight female, married to a bi male. This is new to us, he came out to me in February of this year, though he told me he's been interested in both males and females since his early teens. Without diving off the "Dis friendly" cliff here, I've kind of been giving him the space he needs to figure out where he wants to be in order to be happiest.

We are a Disney loving family, and have three daughters together, age 9,5, and 17 months.

Not sure what the future holds for us, but since he told me, he's been so much happier and more loving toward me, and things have been better between us than they have in a long time.

So cool to see all the different family blends on here!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter