Any DIS Scrappers in NE MA or SNH?

Good find on the tape, you guys! It does seem pretty much the same price as the Tape Depot - but without the extra added *drama*!

Let us all know how it works out - it's always good to have multiple sources for supplies.

Anyone going to Lisa's crop on Saturday? I'm planning on going, crossing my fingers that Holly will make it too...

Anyone going to Lisa's crop on Saturday? I'm planning on going, crossing my fingers that Holly will make it too...

ahhh thank Jennifer. but there's no way i'm going to make it. and you and i had such a good time last time too. you have no idea how much i want to go.....

No scrappy road trips for me any time soon - I'm working way too much this summer. Hope you guys have fun though!

Holly - hope you are doing okay. :hug:

No Mafia either - we're all still recovering from a variety of houseguests and a crazy-busy "end of school/start of camp" couple of weeks. We need a break to relax and regroup! Maybe we'll make the next one...have fun!

ahhh thank Jennifer. but there's no way i'm going to make it. and you and i had such a good time last time too. you have no idea how much i want to go.....

There will be other crops. I have them monthly. We will love seeing you both when things settle down. :grouphug:

Just a FYI for the NH/MA scrappers, and those around the CT area, CM is looking to do a two day crop at the CT Expo center sometime in Feb. If you are interested, PM me with your email address and I'll keep you posted.

BAMB, LindaBabe, Lovingthemouse, and I are tentative planning on going, love to have you join us!:goodvibes

Um Hello?!?! :sad1: What about me???? :guilty: How come I have not heard about this?!?!?! :confused3:confused3:confused3;):lmao: I know you are not leaving me out, or are you!?!? :sad1::sad1::sad1: Do you feel guilty yet :lmao::lmao:

Silly girl! OF COURSE we wouldn't leave you out! When is it, exactly, or don't we know?

Oops, my bad. :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

It's a given Diana, you are coming. You are my permanent roomate now since we are both early birds; early to rise...........and early to bed. :lmao: Remember our previous roomies gave us each the boot.

I should know more the end of the month, I'll see the person coordinating this then. :)

Re: possible NYC day trip in the fall...

Now wondering if Sat. September 19th isn't such a great day to go. NEE thought this date worked for her, now it doesn't. But, also we just realized that is the day of one of the bus trips to scrap stores throughout the area. (The Crop Shop/Rockland, Right At Home/Attleboro, and Ink About It/Westford)

Would that keep anyone else from going to NYC that day?

There's also the "holiday" bus trip around to three scrappy stores on October 17, in case we're shopping around for an alternate date...

Love to hear ideas and suggestions...

Edited to add - we're not going on Sept 19 - we're going to NYC on Megabus for the day on Sunday, the 20th. Might end up on one of the scrappy bus tours on the 19th...not sure yet. If any one wants to tag along on the NYC adventure - just let me know. Also, on our NYC day trip last week, one of the WoD cast members we've come to know told me that the 5th Avenue store will be closing in Jan. 2010. No immediate plans to relocate it...sob!

Hey Ladies :-) Sorry for the last minute notice but Laurie will be having a crop tomorrow. Michelle, Denise, Jenn and I will all be there :-) Give Laurie a call tomorrow if you would like to join us! :D

Is it today or later tonight?

We're kinda hanging out here today (just back from another fab whirlwind NYC day trip yesterday!) but I HAD planned to work on my swap stuff this weekend...

I probably won't be there until about 2:30. I'm planning to work on swaps today, too.

MM2000 - you should definitely take a ride up! It's right up 495, probably and hour or less from you. If not to crop, just to say hi and check out the store. There's a big sale going on where the store's 40% off.

Hey Mom - rushing around a bit up here so it's faster to type and you'll see it. I'm going on the Majesty boat from 12:30 to around 2 - if you can get me at a station (I know it's a pain) and we go back to the house, pack up some stuff, and head over, we could be there by 3:30 or 4...

Michelle, is it a 12 hour crop thing? 12-12?

The website has been updated for the summer, so it doesn't say.

Think about it and tell me when I come downstairs. You could always go without me, I won't be too upset.

Ok - we're in! Just hung up from talking with Laurie and Z2H is now running out the door to catch her lunch cruise boat. (Nothing like using the DIS to communicate from two floors away...!)

We hope to be there about 3:15ish and can close the place down tonight with Ryan! :cheer2: (I'll call TinkerBean to see if she can come too...)

Off to cut lots more castle parts for my swap so I can be an efficient little production line later...

See you soon!

Hmmmm, it's about an hour away...I don't know what DH has planned for this afternoon. I may try to stop by and at least meet you all. I could work on my cruise swap. I've got all the stuff I need for my pirate mesh and I would just need my laptop and cricut...Lemme see what's going on!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter