Any DIS Scrappers in NE MA or SNH?

Nah - no hours given. Just boxes to click on to "rsvp." We hadn't heard anything about the show until receiving the email. Do tell - what have you heard about the show?

Don't know if we'll go or not - knowing us, it would be hard to resist...!

I listen to the DIS Unplugged podcast, and awhile back they had a first hand account of the DVC "roadshow." I'll have to go back and find which episode it was, and listen again. I know the person had brought his two young children, and there were things for both adults and children to do, but I'm fuzzy on the details.

Earlier today, I found a thread over on the DVC board (well, duh!...ha!) that gave some more info about the Boston event and similar previous show events.

Interesting though - the Boston dates people were posting about were slightly different...sounds like they'll be in town for at least four days, not just the two my email mentioned.

I don't think we'll be going. It is too tempting! DVC sounds interesting, but to be locked into such a financial commitment at this crazy time in our economy doesn't sound like such a great idea for us. We'll just continue to book our value season/free dining and other promo rates. Maybe sometime, we'll look into renting points just to try things out...

Looking forward to seeing you all at the Disney crop!

Hey Ladies - quick reminder for those of you that are going to the Disney Crop at the Dream. Please give Laurie a buzz to reserve your spot. She's at the store today and then not again til Tuesday :-) email also works!

PBF left a message on her voicemail - should we expect a call back to confirm, or just assume she got it?

Hey Ladies ... just wanted to let you all know that I just confirmed with Laurie that we will be able to stay past 7pm on Saturday if we want! :-)

Hey everyone! Just joining in as a southern NH scrapper. I mostly scrap digital but I love to make cards, etc. I am about to start my most recent trip's book. Should be fun!

Welcome! We are mostly traditional scrappers but it is great to meet a fellow DISer. If you are ever up to it, we get together pretty regularly at the LSS in Tewksbury. Our next crop is this Saturday and it is all Disney themed. You are more than welcome to come.

Should be fun!!

Had LOTS of fun at the Disney crop! What a marathon - we got so much done, but forgot to do a "show and tell" at the end - we missed seeing everyone's cool creations.

We ended up with the rest of that gorgeous Bambi & Thumper cake at midnight (yum!) - but does anyone know how I can return the cake board/base/tray? I could just drop it off at TSD, but would be happy to deliver it elsewhere...thanks...!

Hey ladies - I know we hadn't made any hard and fast plans yet, but I have to back out of the possible NYC day on Sept 18. DH and I are going to go away for a few weekends this fall, and that will be one of them.

Also to the Mafia crew - I wanted to let you guys know that I had a HORRIBLE experience trying to order from Tape Depot. After 3 weeks, I did not receive my order and I will not be receiving it unless I want to wait another 2 weeks. Their customer service was absolutely horrible and it took me a week to get anyone to even answer my questions. I know you guys had good luck, but I just wanted to warn you in case you were to order from them again.

Oh jeez. I'm sorry you have to deal with that NEE. I wonder what's up with them? Maybe that's why it's so cheap - because you have to deal with bad customer service. :(

Are you going to wait the 2 more weeks, or did you give up?

Also to the Mafia crew - I wanted to let you guys know that I had a HORRIBLE experience trying to order from Tape Depot. After 3 weeks, I did not receive my order and I will not be receiving it unless I want to wait another 2 weeks. Their customer service was absolutely horrible and it took me a week to get anyone to even answer my questions. I know you guys had good luck, but I just wanted to warn you in case you were to order from them again.

Wow, NEE - that SO stinks! Within minutes of realizing they screwed up our order (sent 12 rolls of tape rather than 144), I had them on the phone and minutes later they said the correct order was on the way - and provided a tracking number. The new box arrived very swiftly and we're happy with the tape (and the price!!!) I'm so sorry that you are having such a tough time with them...

I wonder which of our experiences are the more common - I really hope it isn't yours. :sad2: Wanna borrow some tape? :flower3:

Just a FYI for the NH/MA scrappers, and those around the CT area, CM is looking to do a two day crop at the CT Expo center sometime in Feb. If you are interested, PM me with your email address and I'll keep you posted.

BAMB, LindaBabe, Lovingthemouse, and I are tentative planning on going, love to have you join us!:goodvibes

Us too...maybe the Mafia will plan a trip down to CT - let us know the details.

We're REALLY trying to save all of our pennies for a fab Disney trip in 2010, but maybe we can do this on a shoestring budget...thanks for the info.

Re: The Tape Depot - no, I gave up. After all the headaches, I didn't want to deal with them anymore. calanniebu found another site www.findtape.com which was roughly the same price, so we're giving that a try.

Lisa - I'm always interested in a scrappy weekend - send me the details too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter