Antigen Test at Shoppers?

The $40 Shopper's antigen test is absolutely fine to use to enter the US ( if it's available near you, ON and AB only). We live in Saskatchewan and will be driving to Alberta for the test the day before our flight. Results are given to you right then and there with a paper copy for documentation as well. Then to get back into Canada you need a PCR test. Available for free at Walgreens ( drive through, so we are renting a car for the day. $80, but much better than the $600 it would be for our family of 4 elsewhere. Plus we want to drive to Huntington beach anyways for our off day. Results are typically back around 24 to 30 hours based on my research.) Worst case scenario, if it's not back, we test at LAX before the flight back and eat the cost of testing. 1 hour PCR results there for $150. But we'll take our chances first with a free test.
I think I will book the Beeper MD to come to our hotel room. it's a free test. There are 4 of us requiring it (but hopefully by Oct 2022 testing might not be required anymore...one can dream! ) I don't want to mess with renting cars , etc.... heard great things about Beeper Md

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter