Antigen Test at Shoppers?

Sorry - quick question. You say you uploaded your results ahead of time. May I ask to what? The ArriveCan app? I thought that was only for the return, and that wasn't for results, but vaccination status?

When my wife went to the US last month she just had the paper copies of her results, and the attestation of course. Is there a change now where we can send the results?

Just want to make sure I know what I'm up against - I may be flying out next week ...
It was answered above I see but yes we uploaded to the air Canada app. They sent us an email a few hours later the tests were accepted. We had them printed out too but nobody checked afterwards.

We used the $40 rapid test from Shoppers to fly from Toronto to LAX today. Not a problem. My experience with Shoppers is that it is very new and they do not know much about the travel requirements.

Who did you fly with? Does it matter which airline you choose? We just had antigen tests done for our Air Canada flight on Tuesday. Does Air Canada require anything more intensive than the CDC requirements (Rapid Antigen)?

Who did you fly with? Does it matter which airline you choose? We just had antigen tests done for our Air Canada flight on Tuesday. Does Air Canada require anything more intensive than the CDC requirements (Rapid Antigen)?
No they don’t, they have links to the CDC requirements too. We flew with AC last week, no issue with the Shoppers rapid antigen test .

No they don’t, they have links to the CDC requirements too. We flew with AC last week, no issue with the Shoppers rapid antigen test .
Phew!! Thank you. I read some other information, and we got a little nervous. Don't want to bother you, but did you fly our of Toronto? Our Shopper's test says "Rapid Antigen Screen" "Abbott Panbio™ Rapid TestAbbott Panbio™ Rapid Test". Is that the same as what you used? Pardon our paranoia.. lol!

Phew!! Thank you. I read some other information, and we got a little nervous. Don't want to bother you, but did you fly our of Toronto? Our Shopper's test says "Rapid Antigen Screen" "Abbott Panbio™ Rapid TestAbbott Panbio™ Rapid Test". Is that the same as what you used? Pardon our paranoia.. lol!
Yes same one.
Edit:Sorry I was in line for space mountain and forgot to add yes we flew out of Pearson.we are back Tuesday.

Last edited:
I just got an email from shoppers about offering PCR travel testing in BC at some locations. Next time I am near there I will stop and see how much they are charging and if it is just the PCR test they are offering

A bit off topic but not really. Any of you live in Quebec? If so where did you get you pre-departure test? I'm travelling at the end of october by car (please open the borders already). I'm researching where I can get a test before entering the US and there's not a lot of info out there. TIA

I don't know if you're still looking and which area you live in but I booked mine with Elna/CDL for testing in late September. Air Canada is linking to them so I assume they are a safe company to use. They have testing locations in Montreal, Quebec and Gatineau. They're the only ones I could find in Gatineau.

I don't know if you're still looking and which area you live in but I booked mine with Elna/CDL for testing in late September. Air Canada is linking to them so I assume they are a safe company to use. They have testing locations in Montreal, Quebec and Gatineau. They're the only ones I could find in Gatineau.
Thanks... I'm still looking, I'm travelling at the end of October. I'm in Victoriaville, Qc. But the closest testing clinic I can find is in Trois-Rivières. I'll probably end up going to test in Montreal a couple of days before my trip.

Can you book your test at Shoppers in advance? We leave in 20 days and would like that have that taken care of!

I checked my pacific blue cross, I don't see any covid testing coverage, that is amazing, I am surprised anyone is covering travel testing costs??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter