###Annual Regift Exchange sent/received###.....COMPLETED!!

Hope so....they were all mailed last Friday, only DisneyCP2002 was international.
The others should arrive any time.

Recived my package today, thank you Rebecca (roberrl187).

She sent:

A pair of pink camo slippers - keeping my feet warm as I type. :thumbsup2
2 baseball caps, a gold Mickey head on the front that says eBay and the back reads Win Your Dreams.
A Bath and Body Works bag with sponge, scrubber, back scrubber and shower gel.
3 different shower sponges
Another back scrubber (not sure what its actually called)
A Mr. Pumice pumi bar
A round scrubbie disk
A zip lock bag with 3 shower gels, a creamy body wash and hydrating body cream
A ladybug wind sock

I will keep a few of the sponges but will pass the shower gels on to family, as I have to be careful what I use (eczema), plus I got an instant headache after opening the box.

Sorry about the headach Heidi. It was a banner year for shower scrubbers. I think I still have as many left as I sent you. :rotfl2: Glad you could use the slippers.

My package arrived today and it was worth the wait! :woohoo:

I received a bath set from Gloom and Earth. It is a pretty purple color and the "flavor" says Cotton Bloom. I also received a scrapbook with a beaded cover. (I have 2 hot pink picture frames to match this from my niece.) :rotfl: I also received a Gucci wallet. It is quilted white.

Thank you so much for an amazing exchange.

I don't know if my sender wants her name posted and I don't know her Dis name so I will say it came from NJ.

Thanks again. :yay:

Amy

Thats ok Rebecca, the headache didn't last long. I keept the slippers, a few of the sponges and a back scrubber. My sister took the bath gels, she loves that stuff.

DRAT!!! I missed another exchange!!! :sad1::sad1::sad1:

How do I get signed up for one of these??

There is a sticky at the top of the page that has upcoming exchanges listed.
Watch for the sign-ups threads to start (they usually run for a week or so), send a PM to the host with all the info that the host requests....and have fun.

Novelty socks has just started sign-ups.
Anything Tink is coming soon....along with Disney kitchen. Hope we see you join in some ::yes::

My package arrived today and it was worth the wait! :woohoo:

I received a bath set from Gloom and Earth. It is a pretty purple color and the "flavor" says Cotton Bloom. I also received a scrapbook with a beaded cover. (I have 2 hot pink picture frames to match this from my niece.) :rotfl: I also received a Gucci wallet. It is quilted white.

Thank you so much for an amazing exchange.

I don't know if my sender wants her name posted and I don't know her Dis name so I will say it came from NJ.

Thanks again. :yay:

Amy

Sounds great!! That was from ryka.

That just leaves 2......we need ryka to check in with us
And DisneyCP2002 ....coming from UK

Sounds great!! That was from ryka.

That just leaves 2......we need ryka to check in with us
And DisneyCP2002 ....coming from UK

I did receive mine. I am sorry don't remember who it is from. Sorry it has taken me so long to post. This pregnancy has not been as easy on me as my others and I have been in and out of hospitals and doctors. Thank you to whoever sent it. My daughter took most of the things before I had a chance to look. She walks around with the tigger umbrella ( she is 9 lol)

ryka that was from DisneyCP2002

I didn't know you were pregnant.....good luck and take care.

That just leaves DisneyCP2002 left to receive. Hopefully in the next couple of days ::yes::

ryka that was from DisneyCP2002

I didn't know you were pregnant.....good luck and take care.

That just leaves DisneyCP2002 left to receive. Hopefully in the next couple of days ::yes::

Thanks. I am due May 16. I am having a girl. I am just hoping everything is ok now and I can enjoy the rest of this.

Glad that she likes the umbrella and everything has arrived safe and sound

ryka hoping everthing is fine and that the pregancy goes smoothly from here on out. pixiedust: pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter