###Annual Regift Exchange sent/received###.....COMPLETED!!

Since Monday is a postal holiday, I guess we have a couple of days to wait to hear about anymore.

What a fun package I got today from Disneygirlatheart!
Inside was -
*** a big metal bowl with feet shaped like a dog FULL of bath and body stuff! Really cute and different - I am sending it to DD - she will love it.
*** Tinkerbell colored pencils - will go to my niece
*** Tan hand towel - keeping - always need towels!
*** Christmas kitchen hand towel - keeping - always need kitchen towels too!
***Lilo and Stitch Magic Towel - keeping! Again - always need towels!:rotfl:
***Dove soap - the brand I use! KEEPING
***vegetable scrubber - keeping!
***Aveeno soap and shampoo sample - keeping!
*** Mini nail polish - saving to put in an Easter egg for DDs
*** Cloth headband - saving to put in an Easter egg
***Lipgloss - keeping
***Hand lotion sample - keeping
***hair spray sample - keeping!

Thanks so much, Buffy - what a great package!

I hope my buddies like their regifts!:thumbsup2

You are very welcome! Glad you could use some of it.

I received a package today from Richelle {Costumes Are My Life}
What fun to open these! I would absolutely join in another regift in a few months!
Richelle sent me -
snowman mug [put in next year's Christmas box]
snowman figurine[put into regift box:lmao:]
santa toothpick holder with toothpicks [saving this for Dh's stocking for next year - he seems to collect toothpick holders:confused3]
flamingo ornament[next year's Christmas box]
gingerbread man ornament[Christmas box]
Holiday photo holder[Christmas box]
Pop Tart container - LOVE it! Sending it to DD in college with a package of her fav PopTarts
AND
THE BEST REGIFT I EVER GOT -
Vera Bradley Cosmetic bag in Java Blue!!!!

Thanks so much! One question though - why would you regift a Vera Bradley??????????

I am glad you liked it! I have had that bag since my birthday a few years ago. I don't like Vera Bradley. I kept saying I was going to put it in the goodwill, when I signed up for the exchange I thought it would be perfect.
It's funny that your husband collects toothpick holders.

Recived my package today, thank you Rebecca (roberrl187).

She sent:

A pair of pink camo slippers - keeping my feet warm as I type. :thumbsup2
2 baseball caps, a gold Mickey head on the front that says eBay and the back reads Win Your Dreams.
A Bath and Body Works bag with sponge, scrubber, back scrubber and shower gel.
3 different shower sponges
Another back scrubber (not sure what its actually called)
A Mr. Pumice pumi bar
A round scrubbie disk
A zip lock bag with 3 shower gels, a creamy body wash and hydrating body cream
A ladybug wind sock

I will keep a few of the sponges but will pass the shower gels on to family, as I have to be careful what I use (eczema), plus I got an instant headache after opening the box.

Mine arrived today! :woohoo: Absolutely loved the items that TAYLOR3297 sent to me! Thank you so much!

My box included:
Bath & Body Works Holiday Traditions Festive Vanilla Fig body cream (yummy scent! keeper!)
Silpada Designs fine sterling silver earrings (love them~~definitely a keeper!)
Yankee Candle Jack Frost scented tea lights (another keeper!)
Moonlight Path shower gel from Bath & Body Works (another keeper!)
Light from Heaven by Jan Karon (I love this author and have read many of her books, but not this one. A definite keeper!!!)
Bath set including Pomegranate Spice shower gel, body mist, body lotion, body bar, and bath soak in a gift basket (I'm intrigued by this scent so I'm thinking it's another keeper!)
An Incredibles dry erase board (will give this to our neighbor child)
Chapel ornament (undecided on this one...it's really very pretty!)
Family & Friends Bowl Collection~~this is a decorative bowl imprinted with holly on the outside and "The Stories Never End" on the inside (undecided but again it's really quite pretty!)
RV DVD featuring Robin Williams (one of my favorite performers actually)

This was the greatest exchange!! How could I be so lucky? I loved what you sent, Ashley! Thank you so much! :lovestruc

:yay: Look at the arrivals.

We just have 3 more to go!!

DisneyCP2002
ryka
PrincessParty

Snowhitemom I have to ask if you no where the grape lipbalm was from? I'm
not from America and we don't have them oer here and it is the most amazing smelling lipbalm ever and it tastes lovely on the lips. Are there other flavour? I would love to get some more x

Snowhitemom I have to ask if you no where the grape lipbalm was from? I'm
not from America and we don't have them oer here and it is the most amazing smelling lipbalm ever and it tastes lovely on the lips. Are there other flavour? I would love to get some more x

my DD actually got that for me(sssshhhhhh - don't tell her!);) I think I know where she got it - if there are any other flavors, I would happily send you a couple!

Mine arrived today! :woohoo: Absolutely loved the items that TAYLOR3297 sent to me! Thank you so much!

My box included:
Bath & Body Works Holiday Traditions Festive Vanilla Fig body cream (yummy scent! keeper!)
Silpada Designs fine sterling silver earrings (love them~~definitely a keeper!)
Yankee Candle Jack Frost scented tea lights (another keeper!)
Moonlight Path shower gel from Bath & Body Works (another keeper!)
Light from Heaven by Jan Karon (I love this author and have read many of her books, but not this one. A definite keeper!!!)
Bath set including Pomegranate Spice shower gel, body mist, body lotion, body bar, and bath soak in a gift basket (I'm intrigued by this scent so I'm thinking it's another keeper!)
An Incredibles dry erase board (will give this to our neighbor child)
Chapel ornament (undecided on this one...it's really very pretty!)
Family & Friends Bowl Collection~~this is a decorative bowl imprinted with holly on the outside and "The Stories Never End" on the inside (undecided but again it's really quite pretty!)
RV DVD featuring Robin Williams (one of my favorite performers actually)

This was the greatest exchange!! How could I be so lucky? I loved what you sent, Ashley! Thank you so much! :lovestruc

I am glad you liked the items. The Jan Karon book is a good one. I already owned the book when a relative gave me that copy for Christmas.

my DD actually got that for me(sssshhhhhh - don't tell her!);) I think I know where she got it - if there are any other flavors, I would happily send you a couple!

oh that would be great thankyou :) I have looked online and their is other flavour. I'm not keen on banana but the other ones sound great. PM me and we could arrange something x

Yours is coming from the UK, Dania....mailed last Friday, so it could be a few more days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter