###Annual Regift Exchange sent/received###.....COMPLETED!!

Meriweather

Being a Nana is my superpower
okay, the name are all out :yay:

Reminder mail date is Jan. 15.....please get them out on time.

Can't wait to hear of all ummmm....."interesting" items as the arrive. Be sure to post here about them. We want to hear!! :rotfl:

I want to mail today, but that now depends on how much snow we get, it started last night.

Thanks, Nancy! I just read my PM and know who I'm sending to but probably won't mail until tomorrow or Monday depending on when this :headache::headache: weather :headache::headache:improves around here. "Winter is the pimple on the face of humanity" as my coworker used to say (except he substituted a different body part for face. ;) )

I just picked up my name. My box is ready so it'll go in the mail either tomorrow or monday :yay:

got my name, box is packed, but I don't think I'll be mailing today--weather is yucky. So it'll be mailed Monday.

I am also mailing mine today.
Just rain here....we are above average in temps this winter.

Got my names. My boxes are packed. My roads are snow covered. Being out here in the boondocks means my roads get cleaned last.

It'll be Monday before I can get to the post office. They won't pick it up here because my drive way is 500 feet of not shoveled snow. :rotfl2:

I'll probably mail my package today. I have some other mail to get out or I wouldn't leave the house. The temps are really cold here for us, in the upper teens/low 20's. It wouldn't be all that bad if the wind wasn't blowing. Joe is getting ready to go out and do a busted pipe service call. BRRRRR! When I went out to feed the dogs last night, Kirby's teeth were chattering. Needless to say, they both spent the night in the garage curled up on blankets.

My box is all packed and ready to go to the post office at 1:30 today!

Could not download the software required to print postage and have it picked up b/c the printer is attached to DD's AmEx computer. Tha's okay, she is going to take it to the PO during her lunch hour. My DD is an angel. :cloud9:

The box weights 9 lbs!!! (No, not 9 lbs of junk;))

My box is packed and ready to go. Just now remembered I forgot to put a note in! :eek: Not sure if I'll get out to the post office today or not. It's my day off but it's so freezing cold and we got a lot of snow yesterday so I might just stay home and mail it either tomorrow or Monday. I'll post when I mail it. I hate this cold weather. :sad2:

Sorry for all the cold weather so many are getting!!

Hope you got a flat rate box, Christine. ::yes::

Nope, no flat rate box this time. It's okay - next time I will be prepared with one...but hopefully, next one will not weight so much! It was actually a little over 9 lbs...:rotfl:

I promise the receiver will find no rocks at the bottom of the box!! :rotfl:

It's on it's way!

My package is in the mail. I save $3 by sending it flat rate. I hope the received can use something in there or at least pass it onto someone else.:yay:

Heidi - I absolutely LOVE the icon of Mickey and Kermit. My son loved both when he was little...he is now in heaven. I have a wonderful plush Kermit that plays The Rainbow Connection - which I always hear when walking through the Christmas shop after being entertained by The Muppets. :)

Anyhoo - wonderful picture!!

Got my name and will be putting my package together tomorrow and sending on Monday.

Good morning regifters :wave:

We should hear of our first arrivals early next week :hyper:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter