###Annual Regift Exchange sent/received###.....COMPLETED!!

I'm glad my package got to Minnie&Nana safely, you're welcome.

Jean's package arrived at my house today. It was a mid sized priority mail box and was chocked full of goodies.

Bath fizzers...they'll come with me to WDW when we have a room with a jacuzzi, but my problem is, I just don't have time to take a leisurely bath.

Body lotion and shower gel...apple cider. I like the fragrance, and do take showers:thumbsup2 Thanks!

Disney magic moments pin. I'll keep that with some DVC light up pins that we've collected.

A nice wallet-like change purse combo. My DMom uses, likes these things, and I'll pass it along.

Wall plaques..tiger andcheetah I suppose. I will decide if I will put in the guest room in Cape May that our DGC use.

A DD pen with Wild Hair.

A dip set.

A memory book. This I will use to record DVC bookings. I'm down to my last few pages of the book I currently use.

Thanks Jean!:thumbsup2

Bobbi

What a fun package I got today from Disneygirlatheart!
Inside was -
*** a big metal bowl with feet shaped like a dog FULL of bath and body stuff! Really cute and different - I am sending it to DD - she will love it.
*** Tinkerbell colored pencils - will go to my niece
*** Tan hand towel - keeping - always need towels!
*** Christmas kitchen hand towel - keeping - always need kitchen towels too!
***Lilo and Stitch Magic Towel - keeping! Again - always need towels!:rotfl:
***Dove soap - the brand I use! KEEPING
***vegetable scrubber - keeping!
***Aveeno soap and shampoo sample - keeping!
*** Mini nail polish - saving to put in an Easter egg for DDs
*** Cloth headband - saving to put in an Easter egg
***Lipgloss - keeping
***Hand lotion sample - keeping
***hair spray sample - keeping!

Thanks so much, Buffy - what a great package!

I hope my buddies like their regifts!:thumbsup2

I received my second package today from Sarah and it was "The Original Slider Burger Maker". It is so cool. Thanks so much!

I'm glad my package got to Minnie&Nana safely, you're welcome.

Jean's package arrived at my house today. It was a mid sized priority mail box and was chocked full of goodies.

Bath fizzers...they'll come with me to WDW when we have a room with a jacuzzi, but my problem is, I just don't have time to take a leisurely bath.

Body lotion and shower gel...apple cider. I like the fragrance, and do take showers:thumbsup2 Thanks!

Disney magic moments pin. I'll keep that with some DVC light up pins that we've collected.

A nice wallet-like change purse combo. My DMom uses, likes these things, and I'll pass it along.

Wall plaques..tiger andcheetah I suppose. I will decide if I will put in the guest room in Cape May that our DGC use.

A DD pen with Wild Hair.

A dip set.

A memory book. This I will use to record DVC bookings. I'm down to my last few pages of the book I currently use.

Thanks Jean!:thumbsup2

Bobbi

Bobbi, you are welcome, hopfully you can use some of these items.

The perpetual regift was mailed yesterday, so it should arrive to the lucky person in a day or two.
There could very well be more that just keep going and going, there are just some things that no one will ever want!! :rotfl:

I think there will be another regift exchange the end of June or early July....so start saving for that one!! (I have a few items already :rolleyes: )

I definitely didn't think I had anything for a regift exchange in a few months, but I received my package today and now I DO!!! :rotfl2: Snowwhitesmom sent me:

A Snowwhite round marshmallow treat with a jelly apple on it. Not sure if it's safe to eat that apple. :rotfl:
Cute Enchanted notepad, perfect for a purse.
Floral Swankie hankie pack (tissues).
"Believe" foam saying.
Little stuffed Cupid reindeer which my DGD will really like.
Stuffed gingerbread man wearing a Santa hat.
And then the MAIN THING - which made me laugh and laugh. So funny!

So, we really MUST do another regift exchange in June because I just can't keep this for a whole year. :eek:

Thanks, Michelle. :goodvibes

I definitely didn't think I had anything for a regift exchange in a few months, but I received my package today and now I DO!!! :rotfl2: Snowwhitesmom sent me:

A Snowwhite round marshmallow treat with a jelly apple on it. Not sure if it's safe to eat that apple. :rotfl:
Cute Enchanted notepad, perfect for a purse.
Floral Swankie hankie pack (tissues).
"Believe" foam saying.
Little stuffed Cupid reindeer which my DGD will really like.
Stuffed gingerbread man wearing a Santa hat.
And then the MAIN THING - which made me laugh and laugh. So funny!

So, we really MUST do another regift exchange in June because I just can't keep this for a whole year. :eek:

Thanks, Michelle. :goodvibes
Glad it made you smile! It sure did me! I neglected to add a photo though - even after having it for a year! Sorry! And yes, I agree - we need another regift before next January!

I noticed you didn't add a photo. I guess I don't blame you. Not sure if I WANT to add a photo either. :rotfl2:

:rotfl: Guess we know who has the "special regift" :teeth:

We have talked about another regift exchange in June....so hang one. It's coming!!

Lots of arrivals today and sounds like a lot of things people are keeping!! That's great!!

Sending out reminder PMs now (back home, I am ::yes:: )

My package went out this afternoon. I certainly would be happy with another regift in June :)

Now you got me wondering what is the perpetual regift, some type of photo book? Please tell!! :rotfl:

I had received my regift from Missy. She was very thoughtful, and had written down the items included on a paper, so I will copy what it says:

*Green daily planner
*Pirates DVD
*Tinkerbell night light
*Tinerbell bag
*Orange eye glass case
*Perfume
*Pez
*Notepads
*Pot holders
*Socks
*Flip flops
*Flag
*Disney dry erase board
*Grow a prince
*200 tattoos

I will defintly use a bunch of the items, pass things along...

Thank you very much Missy :). And thank you Nancy for hosting. :goodvibes

My package just arrived today from Kim Raye :banana::banana:

The contents of my package,
3-large candles (Cranberry-madarin, Baked Goods (the 3 favors are gingerbread house, maple pecan cookies, and hot cocoa and cookies), and everything nice (the 3 favors are Warm Apple Crisp, Cinnamon Apple, and Strawberry Patch) - my favorite candles are yankee but will give these a try

Instyle cologne, An impression of Chanel No 5 - I used to do Chanel no 5 all the time but since I've gotten older I can't handle the smell of cologne any longer (gives me headaches) so I'll probably pass this on in a future exchange

Thanks Kim Raye for a very nice package, I'm going to go and light one of the candles right now
I know those are NON-YC, but my brother buys me so many NON-YC that I had to share. :rolleyes: I did keep a couple votives of the Cranberry Mandarin, and I like them! Can't tell you about the other scents tho. :confused3 Sorry.

I don't know WHAT my DH was thinking buying me that cologne for Cmas! It has the SAME effect on me! Sorry about that. Besides that, I stopped wearing any cologne/perfume when DD (now 12) picked up one of my bottles and sprayed herself in the eyes when she was a toddler! :scared1: I just don't wear cologne anymore either. :rolleyes1

I wanted a snowblower. I got cologne. :rolleyes:

:rotfl2:

Hint: It is something to wear....and the photo book is included to add a picture of the lucky receiver wearing it.
Since Michelle didn't add a picture....it just may have to go back to her sometime in the future :teeth:

Just one more person to verify they mailed.

I recieved mine today from Michelle (Snowwhitesmom)
Inside was:
**Jelly Bracelets (sure i can put them to good use)
**These triangle shaped teabags with all different flavours (Mum will love these)
**Some santa earings (will use in this years xmas exchange)
**Red purse (Keeper :))
**A little Disney fairies Enchanted Holidays memo pad (Keeper)
**A believe foam saying (keeper love this :))
**Christmas tree earings (will use in this years xmas exchange)
**Grape scented lipgloss (defo a keeper)
**Mickey Mouse pencil crayons (defo a keeper as i collect Mickey Mouse items)
**A lovely little Tinker bell keyring (Keeper)

Thankyou Michell Got some lovely little bits and they will be put to good use.
Really enjoyed this exchange :goodvibes

I had received my regift from Missy. She was very thoughtful, and had written down the items included on a paper, so I will copy what it says:

*Green daily planner
*Pirates DVD
*Tinkerbell night light
*Tinerbell bag
*Orange eye glass case
*Perfume
*Pez
*Notepads
*Pot holders
*Socks
*Flip flops
*Flag
*Disney dry erase board
*Grow a prince
*200 tattoos

I will defintly use a bunch of the items, pass things along...

Thank you very much Missy :). And thank you Nancy for hosting. :goodvibes

You're welcome Patsy!

I recieved mine today from Michelle (Snowwhitesmom)
Inside was:
**Jelly Bracelets (sure i can put them to good use)
**These triangle shaped teabags with all different flavours (Mum will love these)
**Some santa earings (will use in this years xmas exchange)
**Red purse (Keeper :))
**A little Disney fairies Enchanted Holidays memo pad (Keeper)
**A believe foam saying (keeper love this :))
**Christmas tree earings (will use in this years xmas exchange)
**Grape scented lipgloss (defo a keeper)
**Mickey Mouse pencil crayons (defo a keeper as i collect Mickey Mouse items)
**A lovely little Tinker bell keyring (Keeper)

Thankyou Michell Got some lovely little bits and they will be put to good use.
Really enjoyed this exchange :goodvibes

You are very welcome! Glad you found some goodies to keep - and Fairy Godmother - you really wouldn't send that back to me! would you????

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter