Annual Passholder Previews REGISTRATION LINK IN FIRST POST-EVENT FULLY BOOKED

Status
Not open for further replies.
The email thing is very frustrating! I updated my preferences to receive all kinds of emails after we were there in April and missed an AP MK event that occurred while we were there but had not been notified. I did not get any emails today, so does that mean that I will most likely not get the email invite either??

Think we’ll be missing out this time round :-( We’re at WDW during the preview, but don’t arrive until next Saturday, so won’t be activating our APs until then. I’ve a feeling this will all be over and done with before we get the chance to activate them :-(

Think we’ll be missing out this time round :-( We’re at WDW during the preview, but don’t arrive until next Saturday, so won’t be activating our APs until then. I’ve a feeling this will all be over and done with before we get the chance to activate them :-(
You won’t get an email, but you might be able to book the preview. Based on the last AP Preview, those with vouchers were able to book, they just never got the emails since their pass was not activated yet

We are, again, all waiting for the same thing: the link. We will have ‘chatter’ and we will talk because that is, essentially, what an online forum is.

It has been 5 weeks since they announced that APs would be having previews. 5 weeks. That is a *very* long time to just sit around and do nothing. There is strength-and safety- in numbers, and we all take comfort in knowing that we aren’t alone in this and we just happen to have found a group of people who share this particular hobby(or lifestyle, whatever you want to call it) and actually enjoy talking about it! I, for one, can’t exactly talk to the first person I meet at the grocery store and expect them to know everything about annual Passholders, Disney, and Star Wars. They might, but the probability is very low.

So yes, we will talk. It’s human nature. And by goodness we have been waiting a very long time, so I don’t see a problem talking with others to pass the time. The link hasn’t dropped- yet- but when it does the link will be updated on post 1 and the only chatter will be from those who say ‘I got xxxxx date and time’ or ‘I got option x!’ I get that it may be frustrating when we go off topic or add 15 pages in a couple minutes, but we are all trigger happy and, even though some of the excitement is gone(😂), it is still adrenaline-inducing to see others just as excited as I am, stalking and waiting for the link to drop!

Other than that, good morning to everyone! Hope you all had a great night, and I definitely commend anyone who was able to stay up till midnight(I set an alarm and slept right through it😂). Here’s to hoping for today, or tomorrow(but come on Disney, at the latest!).

Didn't somebody early on rumor the link drop was going to happen on the 25th? I feel like I read that like on July 5 when the more details were announced. Looks like it might be an accurate rumor!

My two kids (ages 12 & 8) and I have platinum passes (we are out of state). Do I have to do a Sophie’s Choice and only pick one to attend with me? Or can I set up an MDE account for my 12 yr old & register him separately? I’m thinking no, since he’s not 18.

Neither kid is a huge Star Wars fan, but I saw A New Hope in theaters. I saw Empire Strikes Back in the theater four times, hoping each time they would show the full ending because surely the movie doesn’t end with Han frozen in carbonite!!!

I feel for single parents. What do you do when you’re only allowed a plus one, but you have two kids?

My two kids (ages 12 & 8) and I have platinum passes (we are out of state). Do I have to do a Sophie’s Choice and only pick one to attend with me? Or can I set up an MDE account for my 12 yr old & register him separately? I’m thinking no, since he’s not 18.

Neither kid is a huge Star Wars fan, but I saw A New Hope in theaters. I saw Empire Strikes Back in the theater four times, hoping each time they would show the full ending because surely the movie doesn’t end with Han frozen in carbonite!!!

I feel for single parents. What do you do when you’re only allowed a plus one, but you have two kids?
No one knows till it drops but minors with AP are the reason I'll be shocked if it's 1 guest period. I'm going with 1 linked guest member to you're MDE instead of 1 person.

And before someone mentions CM had to pick 1 that's really no comparison since an employee benefit is really a different animal vs an AP benefit. Employees often have much stricter limits.

We don't know the answer .. but hopefully you can register family directly associated to your MDE account because there are lots of families, of all sizes, that this situation would apply for (that have multiple children that can't have their MDE account). I assume that "guest" is for just signing up a friend or family member that has SEPARATE accounts (for purposes of planning together), but I don't see how they would limit this to just one reservation per MDE account. (because .. well .. children)

Also . I wonder how a single parent would do Savi's workshop since that is apparently restricted to 1 builder and one guest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter