Annual Passholder Previews REGISTRATION LINK IN FIRST POST-EVENT FULLY BOOKED

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how crowded these previews will be .. I mean .. with it only be 5 days .. and only offered to Platinum and up and only about 4 weeks notice (with still no sign of actual sign ups) .. the total amount of people who COULD go has to be be not very small.

Now that this is closer to becoming a reality -- I go back to the debate I have been having .. is it worth going for a limited preview .. if you already have a fall trip lined up?
The way I look at it .. I can experience the land twice .. and the second time without ANY pressure ..of getting up early, or missing on an experience due to lines ..e .tc. Still a debate .. driving and a few hotel nights is still a significant cost.

I think it will depend on the travel & financial situations of each person. I only live about 6 hours drive and have a short-term rental/investment property in Orlando that is currently available during that window. As a realtor, I have a little more flexibility in my job to make a trip down during the middle of the week than most. I'm going with another friend in late September with the sole purpose of seeing this land after it's been open a few weeks and school is back in session. Despite another planned trip a month later, I'll still be trying my best to make this happen. My wife also has an AP, but she doesn't want to try to go since school will be back in session and we homeschool 4 of our kids.

For those not receiving emails I found that I had saved the page on the MDE area about opting in and selecting English. There on the page Under Marketing Preferences is a blue link saying - Privacy Choices website. When I clicked on it I was taken to a new page where all of the options for receiving special offers and discounts were unselected! I went and selected everything and hit save at the bottom. Hopefully I will now receive the emails again!

Do we ave any idea how many Platinum Annual Passholders exist? That would be a critical number to even start guessing

For those not receiving emails I found that I had saved the page on the MDE area about opting in and selecting English. There on the page Under Marketing Preferences is a blue link saying - Privacy Choices website. When I clicked on it I was taken to a new page where all of the options for receiving special offers and discounts were unselected! I went and selected everything and hit save at the bottom. Hopefully I will now receive the emails again!

Great tip! I had a few thinks unselected that I wanted to receive emails about and I had no clue that was there!!!!

So who just jumped over when Craig said the dates dropped?

With this, I’m still in the running! But it’ll have to be the 17th or early on the 18th as my flight back home is that evening.

I know I went in and selected a lot of the notifications recently. I just went back in to check and I was unsubscribed from everything! That doesn’t make any sense. I sure hope someone posts the link here quickly just in case I don’t get the email

Tomorrow will be the first day in 5 weeks that I absolutely won't be able to be at a computer all day, so I'm guessing tomorrow. With that few number of days, it seems unlikely to get a spot anyway. Oh well.

Does anyone know how many guests were allowed into Pandora preview? Looks like the criteria was the same (guest must also be AP, linked to your F&F list, etc) as it is for SWGE. Anyone here know if more than 1 guest was able to be reserved?

I was told to not go into that page at all, as every time that page is accessed by a guest, it takes 30-60 days for the preferences to be activated. If you previously selected communication preferences, especially recently, it resets the clock to another 30-60 day to go into effect.

After contacting Passholder Services several times, I inquired, again, as I still don't receive any Disney communications, except resort confirmations. I was told my issue was escalated, but still being worked on.

The problem with resetting your preferences is a known issue with their IT. Of course, if you never set preferences, before, there may not be any issues.

I did this a few weeks ago and just now checked to make sure the items I wanted checked were actually checked and it looks like I was somehow unsubscribed from everything. Ugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter