Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Super JOB on all these items....I'd love to request some items too please...I am going to Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure and would love "The Things" for shirts...and then some name fills and picture of Shrek like in your post #3308..we are grandparents bringing 2 of the kiddos plus my sister

Thing 1---Ta Ta
Thing 2---Gammy
Thing 3---Hannah
Thing 4---Maddox
Thing 5---Big Phil

for the Shrek picture and name fills #3308

Ta Ta
Gammy
Hannah
Maddox
Big Phil

Thank you so much...

HH:)

Here are your requested designs...

tata_thing1.jpg

gammy_thing2.jpg

hannah_thing3.jpg

maddox_thing4.jpg

bigphil_thing5.jpg

tata_shrekfill.jpg

gammy_shrekfill.jpg

hannah_shrekfill.jpg

maddox_shrekfill.jpg

bigphil_shrekfill.jpg

Hi Amy,

I was wondering if you be able to design something for my sister's 18th birthday. I'm planning to make party favour gift boxes in those chinese noodle boxes. I was wondering if you could create a design for a tag on the front. I was hoping it could be a star shape, perhaps with stars in the background. Her colours are going to be purple and silver.

Could you please write on it something like "Thank you for celebrating Kristen's 18th Birthday", with each of the following names:
Belinda
Harkiran
Eloise
Anita
Jordon
Emily
Rachael
Jacquie
Jasmine
If you could also do one without any name incase we have some last minute additions.

Also could you please do the same design as above but with "Happy 18th Birthday Kristen" on it.

Thank you so much. I really appreciate your work. Her bithday is not until the end of September so no real rush.

Thanks again,
Lauren

Here are the others...

eloise_startag.jpg

harkiran_startag.jpg

anita_startag.jpg

jordon_startag.jpg

emily_startag.jpg

rachael_startag.jpg

jacquie_startag.jpg

jasmine_startag.jpg

startag_noname.jpg

startag_kristen.jpg

Hi Amy. Thanks for your fast response to my email. I was hoping you could help me with a design for my friend. While I'm making my Disney shirts I thought I'd make one for her. Her all time favorite quote is, "Be the change you wish to see in the world." by Mahatma Gandhi. She likes bright vivid colors so I'd love either a great colorful design or something I could put on a tie dye shirt because my friend is crazy for tie dye. I'm going to leave the whole thing up to you. Not sure if it would be best with just cool looking words, or words and an image. Just have fun with it. Thanks so much! I can't wait to see what you create! -Roni

I worked on this for you...

bright_quote.jpg

You do wonderful work and are so talented! I would like to make some iron-ons for our trip to see WWOHP at Islands of Adventure. I'd like to look through the DISigns that you have already done to see if there is something that I can use. I'll PM you to get your web address. I searched through this thread to see some of your HP stuff, but of course it is already personalized. Thanks so much for the time that you take to do all of this work!

I am not sure if you contacted me via pm already but if not, feel free to pm me your email address and I would be glad to send you the link to my website. Most of my designs are on my site but there are some that have not been added yet. So if you see something here on the boards you like, just ask and I would be glad to personalize anything for you.

Amy, that design will be perfect for my friend. I know she will love the shirt I make her. Thank you so much for your beautiful work. In a very old post I believe you mentioned moving your Disney designs. I wasn't sure if you have old Disney designs somewhere, if you have since deleted them, or if I misunderstood and you've always done non-Disney. If you do have old Disney designs could you send me the link. If not I totally understand. I am hoping to order my transfers after next Wednesday which is payday. I can't wait to start making my shirts. Thanks again so much! -Roni

Amy,

So sorry to bother you again but you do such great work! Would you be able to make Harry Potter mentos gum wrappers? I would need two:

Becca's Pressed Pennies
Tori's Pressed Pennies

Thanks so much!
:lovestruc Tracey

Hey there Amy,

I was wondering if you could disign a Jurassic Park water bottle label or cup cover? We are doing family movie nights and Jurassic Park is coming up soon. I wanted it to look like a water bottle you would buy from the Jurassic Park park. With the park logo on it and stuff. Or if you do a cup cover, just like those printed plastic cups you get from amusement parks that have a park design on it or the park characters on it. I'm excited to see what you come up with! Thanks in advance!!

I'm new here and just getting my feet wet. I tried to send you a PM to get your web page address, but since I don't have 10 posts yet, I can't send any PM's. Can you PM me your web site address? Love your work!

Can you make a Save the Date in Zebra print with pink highlights? This is for a 18th Birthday.

Thanks Nikie

Amy could you please make me 2 different name tags? One for NCL and one for NCL Epic? The names would be Brenda on one & Mike on one. Please and thank you.

Amy,

So sorry to bother you again but you do such great work! Would you be able to make Harry Potter mentos gum wrappers? I would need two:

Becca's Pressed Pennies
Tori's Pressed Pennies

Thanks so much!
:lovestruc Tracey

I would be happy to work on this for you but I would need the dimensions of the wrapper.

I'm new here and just getting my feet wet. I tried to send you a PM to get your web page address, but since I don't have 10 posts yet, I can't send any PM's. Can you PM me your web site address? Love your work!

Even in a pm, I cannot send my website address because I sell iron on transfers on my site and it is against DIS policy to link to a site that sells anything.

You can either post your email address here in my thread (spelling 'at' and 'dot') or you can pm it to me after you have 10 posts. Feel free to post the number of times you need here in my thread. I do not mind.

Even in a pm, I cannot send my website address because I sell iron on transfers on my site and it is against DIS policy to link to a site that sells anything.

You can either post your email address here in my thread (spelling 'at' and 'dot') or you can pm it to me after you have 10 posts. Feel free to post the number of times you need here in my thread. I do not mind.

Thanks! I think I'm getting this figured out. If you would send it to:
ginger (at) lockamyfamily (dot) com
that would be great. Thanks!

I love your work! could you please make me these name fills:

Rachel - puppies
Rachel - polka dot/flowers
Erik - marvel
Erik - characters from "Sons of Guns" There is a good pic of them on their website. http://dsc.discovery.com/tv/sons-of-guns/
Todd - Dallas Cowboys
Michelle - purple peace signs

Thank you so much.:lovestruc

Amy, that design will be perfect for my friend. I know she will love the shirt I make her. Thank you so much for your beautiful work. In a very old post I believe you mentioned moving your Disney designs. I wasn't sure if you have old Disney designs somewhere, if you have since deleted them, or if I misunderstood and you've always done non-Disney. If you do have old Disney designs could you send me the link. If not I totally understand. I am hoping to order my transfers after next Wednesday which is payday. I can't wait to start making my shirts. Thanks again so much! -Roni

You are welcome for the design!

I used to do Disney designs and I can no longer post them myself but thanks to some other very helpful DIS'ers there is a thread of some of my former Disney designs. I cannot make any changes to them but you are more than welcome to use them 'as is'.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1738996&highlight=amy

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter